Ch. 5: My baby girl

Andrew P.O.V

A few days after Eva Luna left

It's been about four days since Eva Luna left. Four days that I have finally found out the truth about Lucy. I was so mad and hurt that I spent the next day or two locked in my room drinking whatever I could find. Whether it be weak alcohol or strong, I drank it with no hesitation. Once that was all gone I got off the floor and stumbled out the room walking down this shit hole hall in this shit hole of a pack house. I'm suppose to take pride in my pack and yet, I could give a damn about it. All I want and need now is Eva Luna. I stumble down to her room and fumble with the doorknob. Eventually I get it open and I stand in the entrance looking into the room. I remembered it full of life with one wall covered in pictures that in their own way tell a story. The other two walls covered in posters of bands, actors and banners. I laugh as I see one that says "Shit Could Be Worse" I make my way inside the room closing the door behind me. I take a deep breath in and all worry leaves me. I calm  down and lay in her bed hugging one of her many pillows to my face and I ended up falling asleep. 

I woke up to my chest burning up and hurting beyond imagination. I start screaming and scratching at it. I roll out of the bed and some how manage to mind-link my dad and the pack doctor. I scratched my chest like there's no tomorrow and I know for sure that I'm now bleeding. 

"I need help now!" I said. 

"On my way" The doctor responded.

"Seriously" Was all my dad said. Not long till they both arrived. The doctor rushed towards me while my dad stood in the doorway.

"Now why in the hell are you in Eva Lunas' room?" was all my dad asked as he looked around. He looked upset as he see everything that I saw and maybe even remembering when it was also full of life.

"Whats wrong?" The doc asked as he tries to stop me from scratching my chest.

"I it h..hur..hurts a lot. I can't s.stop scratching." I managed out. The doctor looked at me like I was stupid. 

"Well your mate is sleeping with someone and I have a feeling it's not gonna end anytime soon." He said as he tries to find a way to hold my hands down.

"Alpha Matt what do you think about silver chains in the cells? That should keep him somewhat controlled." Doctor Tom asked/said. 

"I have to agree. But then again if you wanna do anything else to him for hurting your niece by all means go for it. You won't be punished for it. You have my word on that." My dad said as he walks away. More pain came and I can't seem to hold in my cries.

"PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!" I screamed. Some warriors came into the room 6 to be exact. Tom said something to them and they nodded. I screamed louder and I can feel my wolf trying to come out.

'Let me out! I need mate! I want mate!'  Max growled at me. When I opened my eyes I see one of the warriors grabbed one of the pillows and handed it to me. Calming me down a little, making some of the pain go away but it soon came back. I eventually blacked out but was still surrounded by Eva Lunas' faint scent.

I don't know how long I was out but when I came to I wasn't in as much pain from when I was in her room. But my whole body still hurt, my wrist and ankles were burning with a passion. One of my eyes wouldn't open. I felt something warm going down my nose. My back hurts as if I was kicked repeatedly.

I tried to speak but nothing came out. I cleared my throat multiple times but that didn't help, I think it made it worse. I tried to mind-link someone but wouldn't go through. I looked around there was no windows, the walls were all dirty and so was the ground. The smell here was horrendous . I looked down as much as I could and see that there were silver chains in direct contact with my skin.