Ch. 3: Run In

Eva Luna's P.O.V.

It's almost been a full day since I ran away and left those I loved. The pilot said that we would be arriving in an hour. All I've heard from Arabella was the constant howls of her pain and sadness from the rejection. But I know that she's sad that we left those who cared for us.

I shake my head to clear my mind. Now I just have to find a hotel and stay there till I can find away to get in touch with Alpha Grey or should I call him dad. Then questions flooded me.

What if he has a family already? What if he doesn't want me or doesn't want to see me? What if he just rejects me cause his daughters "Mute"? All these questions had me so focused that I didn't know when we landed.

I unbuckle my seat belt and head off the plane. I go to the bagging area and wait for my bag to go by. After about 20 minutes of waiting and looking I finally found it. I grab it and head to the entrance.

I call over a taxi and asked him to take me to a hotel in town. The ride there was boring and uneventful so I got my phone out and put up a firewall that would take anyone hours maybe days. But they only have 5 minutes to break through or else they start over. With me it takes me less then a minute to get through. After about 27 or so minutes we arrive. I pay the guy and make my way to the door till I sniffed the air. 

Werewolves. The town is crawling with them. 

Damn it. I knew I was on someone's territory but I didn't wanna run into one of them yet.  Maybe if I rush in there and get my room quickly then I don't have to deal with them today or for awhile.

But luck is never on my side. As I make my way in I run into someone. I'm about to fall back when I felt arms go round my waist and steadies me. I can feel power radiating off of him but not as much as an Alpha. So my guess is that he's a Beta or Delta maybe a Gamma.

I slowly look up and see a 6'3 guy with messy light brown hair with memorizing greenish eyes. He's slim but well built. Looks pale but looks like he tans a little. He looks so damn good his mate must be proud to have him. Once I notice that I was practically eye rapping him I gulp visibly and try to go around him.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks. Damn it even his voice is sexy.

I don't wanna talk cause if I do then I'll probably rant and say stupid things so I went with sign language.

"You're here to see Alpha Grey?" He asked. Wow I didn't really think he knew sign language. Not gonna lie I kinda find that attractive. I nodded my head.

"Well you are a rouge so either way you would have to see him. Um I'll uh take you, my car is right there." He said pointing to a red convertible.

I hesitate but soon enough I make my way to the other side and get in. I wait for what's his name to get in. I would have thought they would be more ruthless especially to a rouge.

When what's his name gets in he starts his car and drives to who knows where.

"I'm Soloman by the way. Future Beta of The Howling Moon Pack." He says as he looks at me quickly then looks back at the road.

"Eva Luna betas daughter of the Death Trap pack." I said back looking out the window. Seeing tree after tree after tree go by. It's never ending. I love it. As we drove we past mountains that probably surrounds the main lands. I guess you can say it's like the Great Wall of China for the pack.

"So you do speak. Why use sign language then?" He asks.

"I never spoke at my old pack and they assumed I was mute. So I played along." I said not even looking at him but at my lap and not telling him the other real reason. No one knows the real reason not even my parents know. Charlie didn't either but he got what he didn't deserve at all.