15

"He actually talked back to the woman." Yoongi laughed.

"Who are you and what have you done to my Hoseok?" Jungkook said, smiling.

"It's still me, pabo." I said.

"Hey, that's my word."

"I apologize." I smiled.

I finished my cotton candy and threw the stick in the bin. "You guys," Jimin started.

"No more rollercoasters." I said.

"It's not a rollercoaster this time." He smiled.

"Then?"

"Haunted house." He smirked.

"Excuse you?"

"Haunted. House." He repeated. "Do you Korean?"

"I Korean very well but I am not stepping foot into a horror house, thank you very much."

"Party pooper." He pouted. "You choose, rollercoaster or haunted house?"

"None." I said.

"That's not fair."

"That's very fair."

"Hoseok!" He whined. "Fine, can we at least go try shooting some hoops? I want to get a stuffed animal for someone." Oh.

"Ooh, who's the lucky guy?" Jungkook asked.

"None of your business." He said. I looked down. Yoongi noticed and spoke up.

"What are we waiting for? Let's get some stuffed animals for Jimin's special guy."

"Yeah, let's go." I mumbled. Why am I even sad? I don't like him, do I?

We got to the basketball game thing and Jimin went up first. Surprising thing is, he didn't even get one ball in.

"Do you suck that bad at basketball?" Jungkook asked.

"N-no. The game must be rigged!" He stuttered.

"I'm sure I can get some in." Yoongi said. He got none either. "What the hell?"

"I'm sure I can get some in." Jimin mimicked him. Yoongi glared at him.

"I'll try." I said. The guy that worked there laughed.

"Are you sure a little guy like yourself can get some in the hole?" He smirked.

"I can get some unlike some people," I coughed, staring at him. Jimin and Yoongi laughed.

"Don't be so confident, you won't get any points."

"Try me, bitch." I said. Jungkook widened his eyes.

"Whoa, he's actually doing this."

"Don't get in his way." Jimin said.

I had fifteen basketballs and I had to at least get one to win something. And I did. On the last ball. The guy stared at me in shock.

"How did you do that? Barely any people got it in the hoop."

"I told you." I glared at him. "Now give me the stuffed bear."

He scoffed. "Stuffed bear? You think you'll get a prize for one point?" He laughed. "Look at the sign again, boy, it says you should get more than half to win a prize." He smirked.

"What?! Damn it!" I stomped my feet.

"What a kid." The guy laughed.

"Hey, watch what you say." Yoongi warned him. The guy shut up and Yoongi smirked. "That's more like it."