Bullied ...

Derek's POV:

Stiles  always gets bullied... He thinks he can just hide it away so nobody notices... But he's not fooling anyone, Well, not me anyways. Jackson is such a DICK. He doesn't try and hide the fact that he pushes stiles around. To him, the bigger the crowd the better!

I don't really know stiles... I mean we don't really talk or hang out inside or outside of school. Over the period of time we've been at school i am acctually amazed at how many hits that guy can take.. But to be truely honest - i kind of feel sorry for the guy.

- Next day - 

Stiles' POV:

I arrived at school and somehow managed to find the energy to drag myself down the corridoor to put my stuff away...

One second i was putting my things into my locker and the next i was the one being put in there!?

 I felt a massive pain in my neck as my face was getting squashed into the steel door, Harder and harder everytime i tried to move, sending shoots of unimaginable pain up my shoulder.

"OW!" i start to yell. The grip on my back is released and i turn to see Jackson and his stupid group of jocks forming a crowd around me.            

"HEY STILINSKI!" Jackson spits out before shoving me into the lockers again.         

"H-havn't you had enough of ruining my life y-yet??" I say wincing grabbing my shoulder to stop the throbbing pain. He shoves me again but harder, and this time i trip over my bag and fall to the floor. All of Jackson's group burst out in hysterics.    

"You Stiles, you, are the most pathetic person i have ever seen. How are you even still alive? You absaloutly worthless peice of trash?!"  And with that i watch them all laugh booting my ribs as they walk past to leave, high-fiving each other and disapearing down the corridoor.

I bend down and pick up the things that i dropped when i fell, and headed to class.

- 5 hours later, still Stiles' POV - 

For last lesson i've just had lacrosse with Scott (Which is totally unfair since he is a werewolf and so he is technically cheating, However it does not say that being a 'WEREWOLF' is against the rules so i guess i will have to let him off...) Im so angry at Jackson for being an ass so i just want to go home crawl under the covers and gradually fall sleep. But, that is not the case since we now have to go and do a fuckin' match against Westmore High, when whats the point when we are going to get crushed out there!

We're stood in the locker room waiting to go out on the field. I was stood watching Jackson laughing and messing around with Danny, (Who also happens to be my ex...)  when all of a sudden someone grabbed my shoulder causing me to flinch and turn round...   "You ready for this Stiles???" Scott asked.  

"U-um y-yeah sorry"     I say back quietly.

 "Are you alright? You don't seem to great buddy."    He looks at me with a concerned expression.                                     

"N-no no sorry , yeah im f-fine" I reply putting on a fake yet convincing smile...

"Then lets go do this thing!"  He hits my shoulder again causing me to wince, but he doesn't notice and jogs out of the locker room.

3rd PERSON:

All of the team including Stiles, ran out onto the feild past the opposing team and got into thier group to talk to the coach...  "NOW LISTEN HERE YOU NONE FOR GOOD MAGGOTS!" Shouted coach Finstock. "GET YOUR ASSES OUT ON THAT FEILD AND WIN THIS FUCKING THING!" He yelled once more.

He pointed to his students "SO WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!?!" 

 "WE'RE GONNA WIN!"  They all cheered as they ran out onto the field...

Derek's POV:

Ive decided to go and watch the match after school...(Well, at least it's better than being stuck at the loft alone.) I looked across the field to see an injured looking Stiles rubbing his shoulder for some reason. He's wearing all of his lacrosse gear, and i just have to say this... he looks pretty damn good.           'WAIT..WHAT!' Did i really just think that?! No, i can't think that!

Something across the field grabs my attention as i look over seing Jackson summoning all of his team over, except Stiles, to talk to them all...   I couldn't quite hear what they were saying at first so i used my 'WEREWOLF POWERS' and listened in carefully, trying to not seem obvious to anyone else. 

"Right guy's gather round, the match is about to start, ok... Now u see that little worthless peice of trash over there?!..." He guestured over towards Stiles who was totally oblivious to it all kicking the grass..   ."Well, i want you to cause that little prick as much pain as humanly possible. His shoulder's already fucked up a bit anyway.. So u know where to aim." Jackon laughed and then winked at the group of well built jocks and they broke apart. Jackson at this point i could see just staring directly at Stiles. Stiles looked up noticing this and looked straight back down again.

He has no clue whats about to happen. 'GET HIM OUT OF THERE!' I could hear my wolf shouting at me to help the teen stood at the back of the field...  Listening to myself i was half way out of my seat to go get him when the whistle blew for the game to begin..

                                                                                            "SHIT!"

CLIFF HANGER GUYS , SORRY X I KNOW IM NOT AMAZING AS A WRITER BUT MAYBE THEY WILL GET BETTER AS THE TRUE STEREK PLOT FORMS IN THE FUTURE, PLEASE READ, VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF MY FIRST ATTEMPT X ;* LOVE YOU ALL MY derbear babies x (lol , i'll stop being blonde x)