Kidnapped

Stiles' POV:

I woke up again to hear Derek downstairs.. I look over to my clock and see that the time is 21:00.. We've only been asleep for 5 hours...!

I went downstairs to see Derek reading again..

"Is Scott back yet?" I ask stretching a plonking myself onto his lap...

"No, they might have just gone home now.... " He said, not moving his gaze from the pages, but wrapping one arm around my waist.

I could feel something in my body, like, something wasn't right.. "Yeah, but Scott would ring me... He wouldn't just go and not say goodbye."

"Stiles, Get something to eat, chill out for once.. They'll be fine. Scott and the others can take care of themselves.." He looked down at me for a split second before looking back up at his book...

"Yeah, well, werewolves can still get hurt Der." I snap back sarcastically.  He doesn't say anything else so I got up and walked off into the kitchen to make myself some toast.

- 1 hour later -

Derek's POV:

Stiles wouldn't stop pacing the room.. Getting more and more anxious by the second.

He was walking through from the kitchen to me, when his phone rang.. He pulled it from his pocket as quickly as he could and put it too his ear without even bothering to check the caller I.D.

"Scott!?" He said the second he answered to phone...

He was on the phone for only a few seconds, then it dropped to the floor, Stiles following, falling to his knees..      He was having another panic attack.

"Stiles! What's wrong, what happened, are they all ok?!" I dropped down beside him pulling him into a hug.

He didn't answer me but was quietly screaming. Thrashing his fists through the air.

"Stiles, breath, breath... I'm here, don't worry..."  After 5 minutes he calmed down, but he was still crying, curled in a ball next to me on the ground...   He stood up suddenly and got his bat from next to the door..

"He's got them. That Deucalion guy has captured Scott and the others. He must have followed Isaac, Boyd and Erica here.. We have to help them!"

"Where are they?" I ask, standing up myself.

"I don't know.. He said he think's they're at an abandoned building somewhere nearby. He had to end the call because he heard someone coming.. Can you catch a scent?" He asked going to leave..

"I can try.." I said following him out.

Stiles' POV:

Out of all supernatural things that could happen in Beacon Hills.. My friends had to be taken.. I havn't known the other 3 that long. But they are pack now, and they are family.

Derek caught onto Scott's scent and it lead to the old factory on the other side of town...   Once we got out of the jeep, I heard Scott howl, like he was being tortured.

"SCOTT!" I screamed running in to help my best friend, my brother...

"Stiles, no wait!!" Derek shouted after me, I don't want to listen to anyone, I just want to get my best friend get out of there...

I ran in, through 2 large steel doors to an large empty room. Scott, Isaac, Boyd and Erica were tied up on each of beams, chains, wrapping around them, holding them in place.