Chapter 5

Alex's p.o.v

Here it finally came. The day Johnnie left. Everyone was outside helping Johnnie with his clothes. I only looked at them through the window. Everyone was outside but me. Even though I didn't answer his question of me being his girlfriend I was hurt to see him go. It would only be 2 months or so before I could go with him if he still wanted to see me.

"Not even a goodbye?" I jumped and saw Johnnie at the door. I wiped off tears and stayed looking down at my shoes. He came closer and lifted my chin up to look at him. He got closer and we kissed. "Only 2 months and we'll see each other again," he softly said.

"I love you," I sighed. He smiled and gave me another quick kiss.

"I'll see you later," he turned around and left. Now I was alone. Two months felt like forever. This was my choice and I regretted it the moment he left my door.

I turned back to the window and saw him hugging everyone and leaving. My dad got in the car with Johnnie and they left. That was it.

"How are you?" Chrissy asked. I sat on my bed and covered my face.

"Why didn't I go with him?" I asked mainly to myself.

"School's over in a few weeks. You did what you could. You still have us," she said patting my back.

"Just great," I chuckled.

"C'mon, let's go out," she said getting up. When she saw me still sitting she pulled me up. "Moping around isn't going to help," she dragged me downstairs and out the door. Even she had a car and I didnt. Not that my parents wouldn't buy me one but that I sucked at driving.

I looked like a mess but I didn't really bother much with looks. Once we arrived to the mall she dragged me out again.

"Do you seriously want me to drag you around like a child?" She asked crossing her arms. I sighed and shook my head.

"Fine, I'll follow," I straightened myself up and we walked in. For an early Sunday there were quite a few people.

"Hey Chrissy!" A group of girls smiled and hugged Chrissy. They ignored me and began dragging her away from me. Just great, she couldn't even turn back to look at me. I was left standing alone. Might as well roam around.

I so badly wanted to leave. I had no car and the houses were far from here. I felt around my pockets and found some money Chrissy had given me to hold. She left me, can't get it back if I've used it.

I stopped at Hot Topic first. Always have to be the classic emo. There were other people here and I still felt awkward.

"Hi, are you Alex Dorame?" I looked and saw another girl nervously smiling.

"Yes I am, hi," I smiled back. Oh yeah, I was in My Digital Escape. I still found it weird if people came to ask me for pictures.

"C-can we get a picture?" I noticed she was shaking.

"Of course," I hugged her as she took the photo.

"Thank you so much. I love MDE especially you and Johnnie. You're both adorable," she smiled. I blushed and nodded.

"Well thank you," Now Johnnie was gone.

"Thanks for the picture," she smiled as she saw who I guess her mom leave. I waved and went back to browsing. What did I not have from Hot Topic? I ended up getting another pair of skinny jeans and left.

Where the hell could Chrissy be? I went to the food court and sat at an empty table.

"Excuse me miss but do you think you could help me find my glasses? I must've tripped and I think I lost them around the restroom," a teenage looking girl asked. Well I sure wasn't going to be rude.