Chapter 6

A/n ⬆️servant girl polly.
Nyx's POV
The next morning I woke up to the sound of water running. As I got up I started to hear a humming sound.
I walked into the bathroom to see a lady with mousy brown hair.
She smiled and said.
" hello, I'm Polly your lady's maid your majesty"
"Um okay...Polly "
" I shall leave you be now to bathe" she said.
" thank you" I said .
I don't like her there is something in her eyes. I know I can trust her ever.
I made my way to the breakfast room. And saw aria walk in a couple of minutes after me. And then the queen our grandmother walked in gracefully.
" hello girls. Sleep well dears" she spoke with elegance.
I shared a look with Aria we had stayed with the wolves till about 5 am this morning.
Aria then spoke up " I'm yes we did the beds are very comfy!" She said with a nice smile.
" I must say did you here the wolves last night dears I fought I heard more howls then usual" she smiled and then said.
" you think you could hide this from me! Well now you have found out any questions?"
She looked around at us.
"Um I don't get it how come Nyx always felt that power but not me?" Aria asked.
" well Nyx's power was to alive. You see because she is older than you her power was more alive when you two left this place. Your powers just stop shining I suppose when you left" she explained.
" and also why are the wolves so good with us?" I asked next.
" well dears did you see the family quote on the shields?"
We both replied with a yes.
So she smiled and said.
"The wolves who are thee Volkov blood will run in the moonlight till morning has risen. the wolves of Volkov blood shall never stop, till thee has found the meaning of our hearts true howling cry." She whispered.
"They shall never stop till the last Volkov has said there last goodbye."