The Schizoid Transferee

Walking on the school's garden.

"It seems so calm today."I said.

"It is."

It's Zeke.

"Good Morning."I greeted.He did the same.

"So...did you sleep well tonight?"he asked.

"Yeah...how about you?"I asked.

He lied on the grass,staring up at the clear sky.

"I didn't."he replied.I sat on the grass next to him.

"Why?"I asked.

"There's a transfer student."he said.

"And...what's wrong with that?"I asked.

"I'm gonna have a rival."

"We're ALL rivals but friends at the same time."I assured.

"The problem is...he's a greyee."

A greyee? A vampire? Or a top-notcher student?

"Oh...Greyees are the most smartest among the ranking."I lied.But most of them were vampires.

"Ouch! I have to give my best shot this time."he groaned.You don't have to...since,they're weak.

I forgot to tell you that Zeke Kenton is our dorm's representative.And Damian is the representative for the Grey Dorm.

But I doubt it...

"Yeah...but you have to loosen for a while.Maybe your brain will explode."I joked.

"Hey! You're my rival also! Ms. number 2!"he sneered.He's teasing me again! Q_Q

I slapped him on the arm and he groaned.I can slap very hard ;)

Then I stood up and turn around but I found myself standing in front of a tall red-haired guy.

He has a strange eyes.The left is red while the right is blue.

"Um..."I gulped while he leaned down to look at me in the face,I can even feel his breath on my face.

"A-are you the transfer student?"I asked.

"He has come."Zeke stood up.

"W-well...welcome to V.W.A...! haha?"I laughed weakly.He put his hand below my chin and grabbed it up.

"You smell so nice."he said.His voice sounds great.Good for the ear.

"Er-um....p-please release me."I begged.

He then released me and pushed me gently and walked away.

"He looks like a wild tiger..."I shivered.He really is scary...I don't know why,maybe because of his aura.His breath smelt like eucalyptus and mint.In other words,peppermint.I don't think he's a vampire.He's not even that pale.Oh Zeke...wrong move.

THAT NIGHT...

[Damian's POV]

"So you are Dave Vermilion?"I asked.

"Yes,sire."he bowed at me.

"What can I do for you?"I asked,crossing my arms in front of my chest,clasping the papers that he gave me.

"I'm here to study."he simply said.

"And?"I asked.

"...and learn."

"By?"

"By studying."

"How should I accept you in my dorm if you cannot answer my SIMPLE questions?"I frowned in dissapointment.