The hidden secret

THE HIDDEN SECRET

CHAPTER 3

I always thought of ways how can a vampire is going to prey upon you.

I can't see it.But,because of my tragic past,I can't wrap my head around the idea.I am standing infront of my classroom's door.

I knocked on the door and pushed it open.

We have a color-coding here.If you're a vampire,your uniform color is grey,if you're human,you're color is white.But only I and Damian knows that.The chairman,which is my dad,told us not to let the whitees know the secret.The whitees were the code name for the pure humans.Dad let us know the secret because he have trust on us.

I walked towards my seat and dropped my things there.After a few seconds,our physics teacher had arrived.

He dropped his books on the table in the middle of the front and wrote something on the chalkboard.

"P-A-U-L-I W-O-L-F-G-A-N-G."I read as he wrote each letter.

"Does anyone knows the theoretical physicist?"he asked with a brow raised.

He must be gay,pft! :">

I raised my hand.

"Ms.Van Wilhem,do you have an idea about him?"he asked.

"Umm...you already answered it.He's a theoretical physicist."I nodded.

He laughed.

"Oh,I forgot I blurted out the answer!!!"he waved his hand like gays does.

I grimaced a bit.

"In other words,I know him."I added.

He stopped laughing and a solemn look spreaded across his face.

"Can you tell something about him?"he asked.

"Do you really know what is the right answer?"I asked.

Looks like he didn't know him.

He looks really flustered.

"Don't worry,in any case,I'll ask the chairman about this."I said.

"I really do know the answer."he tried his best to keep his shivering voice well hidden.

"You don't have to act that you know.It's okay if you're being honest in front of your students."I replied directly.

"After all,we'll give you sufficient training for the sake of all."I added.

Everyone murmurred.

"How can she tell?"

"Who is she?"

"She's not the president,right?"

I stood up and walk in front of the class.

"I am Famina Van Wilhem,the daughter of the chairman Carolous Van Wilhem,that's all."I announced.

"I can tell by listening carefully to the tone in its voice."

"I'm not the president or the member of the disciplinary committee."

I answered all the questions that I've heard earlier.

"How did you heard all of our questions though it's in a low tone?"they asked.

I sighed.

"If you're a calm person,in this silence,you would hear a needle fell."I answered.

*ting!*

"Just as I thought."I answered.

A pen fell.