Unforgivable

...............[Toph's POV]...............

"Like what we said,you can have this deer blood rather than getting the blood of the corpse from the funerals."I heard Mina's father is insisting Damian to drink the deer blood.I'm standing in front of his bed room door.Yes,I am inside his dorm.

"I-I need human blood for my health.I might die if I didn't drink it."he coughed.

I knocked on the door and pushed it open.

"Mina's resting.You should rest also,chairman."I insisted."I'll take care of Damian."

He handed me the bottle and smiled at me.He raised his hand and ruffled my hair.

"Good boy,you should rest after you feed him,okay?"he smiled and left,shutting the door.

"Oi,"I turned around and frowned at him."Drink this blood."

He looked at me,panting.Why is he sweating a lot? Does he really need human blood this time?

I walked towards the table next to his bed,where he is sitting,and placed the bottle there.

"If you won't drink this blood,you'll-"

He grabbed me by my arm and threw me on his bed,he had me pinned underneath him."Hey!!!"I squirmed to set free but he gripped harder.

"Do as I say."he hissed.

I then feel being possessed by him.He made me tilt my head to the side.He then leaned close to my neck and sinked his razor-sharp fangs and drank.

I can even hear the slurping noise as he drank.

W-what am I doing? I should be struggling!

I kicked my feet but he put his other knee between my legs and gripped harder.

"S-stop!"I gasped."Hey!!!"

He pulled back and glared at him.

"Get off of me,monster!"I roared and pushed him away from me.

He wiped his mouth using the back of his hand and licked it again.

"Thank you for giving your blood to me."he said,licking his fangs.

"Gross."I grimaced.

"You better clean the wound."he said."It's dripping."

I hurried to the bathroom within the room and washed it."Two deep wounds,"I whispered.There's a bandage,exactly for the wound.

I stick it on and tape it to prevent it from falling.

I got out and headed to the door and slammed it behind him.

While I was walking,I'm feeling dizzy.Also,very thirsty.

"What's this feeling?"I asked myself.

Nevermind.

I just headed to my room and sleep.By the time I was going to sleep.I'm really really really thirsty and I don't know why.I drank 4 jugs of water already but it doesn't seems to quench.How? What's happening?

Maybe I need fresh air,fresh and cold.

I go outside the balcony and breathe in as much air as I want.

I'm feeling warm.

"Toph,close the door,it's so cold,what are you doing outside?"my roommate asked.

"Cold?"I mocked."It's so hot.That's why I need some air."

Is it really that cold?

Why do I can't feel it?

"Fine,fine,I'll close it."I said and shut it behind me.