Jumping to Confusions

Artistic_Duo

Jumping To Confusions

(c) 2013, Artistic_Duo

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains materials protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanic, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without express permission from the author or publisher.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Cat, the fat-plain one in my family. When I say fat I don't mean have-to-be-prised-out-of-a-hoola-hoop fat but when both your mother and sister are practically a size 6, it's hard not to feel like an elephant girl in comparison. Yes, you got that right. My mother is a size 6! I've even heard boys from my school saying that she's 'bloody hell, not bad for her age'. It's pretty gross, not to mention that she's almost the same age as my dad.

My twin sister, Tessa is drop-dead gorgeous and gets any boy she wants. I've lost count of how many guys have gone out with me just to get her number. Right now she's got her eye on this really hot American guy named Josh who just came to London and looks like he just came out of an Abercrombie and Fitch magazine. Funny thing is that he doesn't seem that keen on Tessa. I haven't actually met anyone that doesn't fancy her, well not the straight ones anyway...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! New story. It's based on a book that we've read. We already started working on the first chapter so that should be up in a few days. Thanks to @CurlysWorld for her beautiful cover. She makes amazing covers so if anyone needs any you should totally go and get yourselves one from her :) Comment if you want us to continue :D

-Lejla & Lema :P - Vote, comment and possibly follow? :)