*next conversation

Star is still in mind of that geak. I don't know why that she so interesting about that guy so much.

But acturally 'I DO KNOW', just that I don't want to think about it. Star have this boy crushing jurnal that I have no idea why did she even want to write that in her room. While I was cleaning the whole house and usually I clean her room as well (the thing is her room that the most time of my day for just to clean it. IT'S A COMPLETE MESS IN THERE!!). I accident found it in the messy mess on the table.

And ya know WHAT. 2 of 3 of the book was only wrote how cool is Oskar Greason. I feel really weird when reading it, and I know that she is totaly crazy about that guy.

Last time the school decide to let's him go not even want to see him school or in the school parking lot. When that new came up to Star she gone mad, I even heard she crumple to herself that she will punch to the person who did this. I wouldn't thought that she would do it for real so I didn't stop her intill the next day I heard that the princible is letting him to come back school, and for that i mean let him back to class and study (I only said like that, but I think you might already imagine what the heck did Star do, right?).

Back then I was so shock about that, but the most horrible thing is that he is going to study in ....MY CLASS.... I don't even know that if I can stand. And today is his first day he can come back to school. And he is now we know is the cause of my humiliation for being a girl dragging and throwing like a junk. => maybe I exaggerated this too much (×_×). But whatever...

I know what are all you READER thinking.... So NO...NO...I DO NOT JEALOUS OF HIM!!! It just that I don't like him making me bad luck.

Right now I just hipe that there will be nothing going to be worst today. (*Please if any reader is care or have any compassion for me then please pray for me or tell the author to have mercy for me to have a normal day   (×---×) )