At school

I never though that thing would just happen so fast, after all the thing I have to stand for this morning. Now I just need to stop thinging and relax ...and waiting for my prefect test.

And with out Ms. Skullnick (as she is taking the test in her office) .The classroon right now just like what I suspected. Cause now Oskar is here, the class just couldn't stop talking and asking him question, running around, yelling... as I allway hate to say this word that is 'undisciplined', the class just like wild animal zoo.(*not really that dramatic..he he ).

But that not the only thing that getting on my nerves, I was pretty shock or I may say that I was unexpect that Tom would sit still and not joining the crow even that Star was in there too.(*she is right next to Oskar and looking at him with out even blinking... urggg creepyyyyy...)

Tom sit next to me for an extra table and for the sistuation that we know each other so Ms.Skullnick put us next to each other for him to easily catching up in study (*it was totally horrible, I was nearly die right then ..... My heart just skip a whole 1 min.... luckily that I haven't pass.)

It had been 10 mins since Ms. Skullnick gone out..."What's keeping her so long ???".I keep on thinking about this cause of the award that i' am having right now. Guess what Tom 'right here' isn't just sit still and be a good boy instead of chasing Star, he even looking at me and he even SMILE at ME!! I just wanted to sceam out loud that 'SOMEBODY HELP ME !!!!'. I stare rightback at him for like 5 mins.... then....

" Hey !! Marco ... How is your morning ??" He said, his face were kinda a little bit jack-up when he ask me...Evenso I still CAN'T BELIVED that he would ask me that hell of a question !!!.

"What do you think that i would think right after you first came here? More importance I know you have a crush on Star... but sadly she doesn't. So please just leave this whole think a side of our mind ok... " I'm trying to resone with him and making him to go away. I was really sure that it would totally work.

But instead, he not just not going or react as I surprected he even staringto looking at me with some kind of puppy eye (* he had 3 EYES so it little difficult for me to know his feeling from his third eye.)

" I came here with a purpose ..." .He stop the take a deep breath in the continuous ... " I came here is not for Star but for Zaid !!" He looked at me then gave a a big smile just like he just found the solution right for his stuft. I looked back at him and gave back him the hardest pouted that I could get and shaking my head slowing.

-end of chapter-
-hope you guy like it-