the agreedment

-"Would you help me find this preson, Marco ?" He look at me with a big pupple puppy eyes that i mostly can't stand of (like Star when she try to make me do some wacky thing for her...). I look back at him with a misunderstood eye, but all i get back is a bunch of winking eye with creepy star flying every where that I have no idea where it came from.

-"FINE...! I'll do it."My mouth just spoken something that my brain dont even agreed with and ofcouse I have no idea who is this Zaid preson is, I scream at myself in my head like 'what the hell did I just agreed for... what wrong if it a trap for me and star...'. But i slide those thought though a side and cont.

-"but in one condition. That you can't border us and by I mean us it's mean me and Star and by I mean me and Star I mean specially ME... ok". I slowly said in a chance that he won't except my condition and leave alone...bit guess what...

-"Yeah fine ... i except. I just hope that i could find Zaid ... that all i wanted". He said it then smile gentaly.

My mind is totally blank right now. But then Miss Skullnick slam the door and walk in to the room with load of paper (the class was like flash oke second early was noisy as when 'traffic jam' and second later silence like the sceepy 'cemetery'... but what ever since my test is finaly here). Look at Tom and whisper.

-"we talk this though later after school... And no asking question ". Then look staight back at the teacher and the paper on the table. And close my eyes.

-" And now review the scored..." I open my back eyes and as i said ... "Marco Diaz is the best. AN A+ on my paper yeah !".

Even that I try to distrack myself by this ... I still cant stop thinking about the person and the ageedment that Tom memtion. I hate the guy but when I look slightly at him, he look kinda desperate and sad ... So guess that I got no choice but to help him. Looking in my schedule, i free today and looking back at Star guess that she wont do anything busy today beside looking at Oska.

I breathed a sigh. Then a piece of small rolled paper inford of me seem to catch my view by the word. "Read it". And by ceriousity I open it .

"         THANK YOU
                                 Tom   "
I didnt look back at him, instead I put it in my pencile case and look at the broad.

-end of chapter .
-have a great day Reader (O w O)