Chapter 3: Staying with Mark

(Y/N) POV

You woke up at 10:00 am. You decided to get up and call Mark. "Hello," Mark answered. He didn't sound tired. "Hey," you say with a happy tone. "I was just wondering if you were playing anything," you ask with the same happy tone. " Yea, I was going to play Gang Beasts, why," he asks. " Oh, I was wondering if maybe we can go against each other. I bet I can beat your butt," you say trying to challenge Mark. "Oh really," he says. You know that he's smirking. "Alright, your on," he said before hanging up. 'Yes!,' you say in your head.

~Time skip because SPEED IS KEY!~

You smile and look at Mark. You were at Mark's place. "I beat your butt," you say with a smirk. "I let you win," he said with his arms crossed. You chuckle. "Sure~," you say in a sarcastic tone. "I didn't want you to get beat in front of my fans," he said with a little smile. You start to laugh. He laughs as well. You say goodbye but Mark stops you. "Wait, where are you going?," Mark asked. "Oh, I am going back to my place, why?," you ask. "Uh, y-you can s-stay here," he said in a lower voice. "R-really?," you ask with a smile. "Yea, if you want to," he said with a smile. "Sure!," You say with a big smile. He shows you the guest bedroom.

Dark's POV

I went to Mark's place and saw that girl. 'She's gonna stay,' I said with a smile.