part one

Rosie's POV
Character description:
Age:13
Name: Rosalinda Jane Anderson
Eye Color: Bright Blue
Hair Color:Dark Blonde almost Brown
Height:5'2"

I couldn't believe that I had finally gotten tickets to meet Carson Lueders. It was all because of Jaxson. Jaxson is my brother. Jaxson was friends with Carson but he always went over to Carson's so I never got to meet him. Jaxson texted me letting me know he got me tickets. Mainly because he's on tour with Carson and Carson's sister, Xyriel Mae Lueders. Jaxson said he would be home in about 10 minutes so I would be waiting by the door to properly thank him for the tickets and chance to meet Carson. I went downstairs and sat Indian style on the side if the door that wouldn't hit me when it opened. I went on twitter and posted a thank you tweet thanking Jaxson and heard Jaxson saying bye to whoever dropped him off. I went to my camera, sat my phone on a near by table angling it at the door and pressed record. The door opened and I tackled Jaxson, hugging him and kissing his face everywhere but his lips because he's my brother. He was also like my best friend. I didn't have many friends. Okay I didn't have friends but I'd rather have no real friends than one fake friend. I got off of Jaxson and helped him up. I gave him one last hug and screamed "Thank you thank you thank you. I love you big bro. You're the best!" Jaxson giggled and hugged me back. "You're welcome but I didn't even tell you the best part yet! You're a guest star on the tour lil sis! You'll be staying at the hotel with me Carson and Carson's sister!" I hugged him as tight as I could, completely loosing it and fangirling. I thanked him again. He picked me up and spun me around. "You're welcome. Now go pack! We leave tomorrow night and we will be gone for about a month." He told me. I hugged him and squealed. "I love you, Jaxson." I said kissing his cheek. He said I love you too and I went off upstairs. But as I approached the stairs, I remembered my phone. "BY THE WAY JAXSON I GOT ALL THAT ON VIDEO! CHECK YOUR TWITTER I'M POSTING IT THERE!" I yelled out from my room. I heard a faint laugh come from Jaxson and continued to pack. I wouldn't be joining the tour till the 3rd stop, so I was going to go to the 1st meet and greet and meet Xyriel Mae Lueders and Carson Lueders. It was tommorow morning. Jaxson would be joining the tour on their second stop. I got dressed in my pajamas and laid in bed. I set an alarm for 7am. I locked my phone and soon fell asleep.

A/N:
Sorry it's short but it will help you better understand the next chapter. It gets better I promise.