part eight

ROSIE'S POV
DING DONG! CARSON'S HERE!!! I ran downstairs and opened the door quickly. There he was with about 30 bags. "ROSIE! OH THANK GOD!" Carson yelled and dropped the bags gentally. Next thing I knew he was picking me up and spinning, hugging me ever so tightly. "Hi." I said giggling once he sat me down. We went inside and he said hey to Jaxson. He told me his sister was running a bit late. I hadn't had a chance to get ready so I told them I would be back. Carson grabbed my arm. "Wait, open these first." He said. "Okay, which ones are mine?" I asked shyly. "All of them. " my eyes went wide and he smirked. "All of -- how much did you spend?!" I asked shocked. "Haha don't worry about that, nothing is to pricey for my princess." I smiled and began open them all up. When I was done, I thanked Carson and went to change into the dress he bought me. It was gorgeous. I put on my sandals, light make up, and put my hair in a bun. I went back downstairs and Mae was there. She ran up to me and gave me a hug. I was shocked, but eventually hugged back. "Rosie! Why didn't you tell me about...well, everything!" Mae screamed. Pieces of that day started coming back to me. It seemed the more they spoke if it, the more I was pained by the memory of him. "Umm, Mae, she doesn't want to relive all of that." Jaxson spoke up hesitantly. "Oh, okay. I wouldn't mind forgetting either." Mae said releasing me from our hug. "You remember you're my best friend though, right?" Mae asked smiling a bit. "Haha somewhat." I replied. We all laughed and sat down on the couch and watched a movie. I took a seat in between Mae and Carson, while Jaxson took a seat on the end next to Carson. We all sat there silently, starring at the T.V. screen.

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated I've been gone so I hope you guys will forgive me and enjoy this shorties short chapter. Yes I am a shortie. I'm 5'1" and 13. I might updated again I don't know. After all 4th of July is soon so yea....bye lovelies.
~A~