part seven

TWO MONTHS LATER

ROSIES POV
Mommy. Help. Thing in throat. Help. Can't breath. Help. Eyes shut. Wont open. Help. Jaxson. Help. Daddy. Help. Open eyes. To bright. Help. "Sweety I'm the nurse. Can you open your eyes please?" Lady speaking. No. To. Bright. Must keep shut. "Cmon sweety you can do it just open your eyes." Lady again. Sweet lady. Eyes open. Ouch. Help. "Sweety the doctors here." Sweet lady again. "Alright on the count of three I want you to exhale okay? We're taking the breathing tube out of your throat. It won't hurt. Ready?"doctor speaking. Nodding head. Hurts. Headache. "Okay, 1...2...3..." thing in throat gone. Throat hurts. Mommy. I want mommy. "Sweetheart I want you to try and speak okay? You can say anything you want."sweet lady speaking. "Family... please" feeling better. "Okay they're here. Let me go get them. " lady gone. The room is bright. It hurts. Where am I? Whats wrong? What happened? "Rosie! Oh my goodness you're okay." Mom! "Mommy help me. I'm scared. What happened?" I sobbed. Headache disappeared. "Oh who cares. You're okay! What happened wasn't your fault. Look, daddy and Jaxson are here. Want to say hi?" "Daddy! I'm glad your here." I cried. "Oh I'm glad youre alright. I love you sweety." Daddy is crying. I don't like that. "Where's my brother at? Where's Jaxson? Did he get hurt too? What happened?" I freaked out. "Ssshhhhhh it's okay. Your brother is okay he's here nothing happened to him." Dad stepped aside. Jaxson ran to me and hugged me. I missed him.
Next day at there house.

ROSIES POV
The plane ride home was long. But I still can't believe all that stuff happened. From me meeting/dating Carson Lueders to Brian attacking me. It was all so much. I lost 2 weeks of my memory. Apparently they thought I would loose about 7 years. I got lucky. I had scars on my body from the attack. On my face, legs, arms, stomach, back, basically everywhere. Carson was coming by to see me tomorrow morning. I couldn't wait. I don't remember meeting him or anything like that but I still can't wait. Carson's sister was coming to. Apparently she was my best friend. I had both of their numbers but didn't want to text/call them first. Especially since I didn't remember them. This was all so scary. Everything. I'm glad I'm okay. It would have been a tragedy if I died.

CARSONS POV
Rosie was released from the hospital yesterday and I can't stress enough how happy I am. Tomorrow when I see her I'm going to spoil her. Ill bring her flowers and candies and clothing and shoes. Ill bring her makeup. Ill bring her anything she wants and more. Ill hug her tight and never let go. Ill be there when she needs me. Just like I know she'll be there for me. I live for this girl. She is my life and I wish that I was there to protect her that evening everything happened. I have to go shopping. I go to the mall. I go to all of her favorite stores. At forever 21 I bought her a dress. At Hollister, I bought her a shirt and some shorts. I went to Foot Locker and got her a pair of Nike's. I went to the candy store and bought her the gummy worms I know she loves so much. I bout her flowers, but not just any flowers. They we're plastic pink roses. So they never die and she will remember me always. I went and bought her a necklace, earnings, 4 bracelets, and a ring. I got her her favorite perfume even though she doesn't need it. I went and bought her a eye shadow pallet and lipsticks. I hope this pleases her. I headed home. It was already 7pm. I had spent a lot, but nothing is to much for my princess. I got home ate and showered. I would leave to go see Rosie at around 10am. My mom knew everything and she was behind me 100%. I can't wait to see my Rosie again.

A/N
Omg he is doing everything right and more! Yea I guess I went a bit over board but who cares. Hope you enjoyed guys! New update soon
~A~
P.S.... read my duhitzmark fanfic it's called Unexpected Love