part four

Carson's POV
I think Rosie is really cute. I'm glad Johnny finally asked Mae out but, hearing Rosie say she doesn't have feelings for anybody kinda put me in a depressed mood. But wait, what if I made her like me? Ah, that'll never work. I told Johnny how I felt about Rosie. He says I should talk to her but I think it's way to soon to confess to her that I have feelings for her.

MAE'S POV
I'm so glad I'm with Johnny but I just couldn't focus on that right now. Something was bothering Rosie. "Hey, Rosie. Can I talk to for a sec?" She nodded. "Hey guys. Ill be back. Rosie's coming with me." They all nodded and carried out their own conversations. "Spill it sista. Somethings up and you have to tell me!" I said somewhat pouting.   "Ugh... fine. I think I really like Carson but I know he doesn't like me so..."she looked down. I just laughed. "Whats so funny?" She asked. "Carson has been nonstop talking about you! You should definitely talk to him." She smiled and we went back to the group.

Rosie's POV
Me and Mae went back to the group when Carson came up to me. "Hey Rose....oh i-is it okay if I call you Rose?" I giggled at his nervousness. "Yea...that's fine." He sighed and looked down. "Hah, cool. So what might she we do the movies? " he said. "Ummm....tomorrow sound good?" I looked around at jaxson and Mae. They both nodded. Carson sat down and went on his phone. A few seconds later I got a text.

Carson 😍🔥: meet me outside in an hour.

I looked at him and nodded.

Time skip 1  hour.

I went out the backstage door to go find Carson. He was standing on his phone waiting. "Hi.." I said and he looked up. "Hey, so uh....listen....I know it's really soon to say this but... I think I like you...and I was hoping you felt the same." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Of course I feel the same." I giggled.  He let out a huge sigh of relief. I went up to him and hugged him. He hugged back. We stood there like total idiots hugging for no reason. The he pulled away just enough to look down at me. I looked up at him. He leaned in and so did I. We kissed. I pulled away a few seconds later and smiled looking down. He cupped my chin and pulled it up making me look at him. "You're to beautiful to hide your face." He said before pecking my lips once more. "Will you stop being cute and ask me out already!" I blurted out of nowhere. He just laughed. "Rosalinda Jane Anderson.... be mine for forever and always?" I kissed his cheek. "Forever and always." I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked back inside. He told me he didn't want everyone to know yet so we walked as if nothing happened, no longer hand in hand. We plopped down on the sofa and everyone starred at us. "Oh I'm sorry would you like a picture?  That way you can stare at that all day?" I said laughing letting everyone know I was joking.  They joined in laugh as well. At the end of the show we all went back to wherever we we're staying. Me, Jaxson, Carson, and Mae went back to our hotel rooms. Me and Jaxson in one, Mae and Carson in the other. I took a shower and ate diner. I laid on my bed while Jaxsin took his shower. I plugged up my phone and laud down to watch tv. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted into a deep sleep.
So many things were happening. My boyfriend of 2 years cheated on me and is now threatening my new boyfriend Carson. While me and Carson are on a date, he shows up and causes a scene. He has something but I don't know what... it's... it's...A GUN!!!! "Carson! Run!"      "What? No I can't leave you!"    "Carson please... save yourself! "           "what are you talking abo ----"    *faint gun shot followed by screams*
"CARSON!!! OMG!!!  HELP SOMEBODY!!! HE'S been SHOT!! "
I felt something grabbed me. He something touched my head. It was my ex... Ty...holding a gun to my head....

I woke up screaming. "Hey, hey. Shhhhh....have a nightmare?? Whats wrong??" Jaxson was hugging me. I was in tears and nodded. Thats all i could do was nod.....

Hello everyone reading!! I hope you guys are happy that i FINALLY updated. A lot has been going on and its a handfull. I know its short but hope you enjoyed and new updates coming soon!!
~A~