part 9

ROSIES POV
Mae and I were talking about all the stuff I missed during the two months I was out of it. She broke up with Johnny because she lost feelings for him. I felt kinda bad. She told me Carson was non stop talking about me. She said he visited me all the time at the hospital.

They caught Brian and arrested him. I hope he never comes back. After Mae's time with me was up, Carson came running into my room and tackled me onto my bed.
    "ROSIE!!!!" He shouted and covered me in kisses while still maintaining the bear hug he had me trapped in.

Me and him talked for a while about random things. Soon he decided to change the subject and focus on what I assume he's been itching to talk to me about.

    "So Rose....are we still like...like a thing?" He sat shyly at the edge of my bed. I couldn't help but smile and start laughing. He shot me a look letting me know he thinks ​I'm going insane.
     "Yes Carson, we're still a thing. I lost two weeks of memory not my entire life span." He chuckled at my remark.
     "Let's join the others?"

We walked to the small gathering everyone was having in the living room, hand in hand with smiles plastered on our faces. My parents had prepared a big lunch for both our families and a few friends.

We all sit down in the backyard and begin our feasting. I look around at all the people here. How did I ever get do lucky? I have a family who does everything and more for me, I have such loving friends, and I have an amazing boyfriend right at my side.

I kiss Carson's cheek and tell him I'll be right back. I go find Jax and kiss his cheek too. He may be the biggest nut head in the world but, he's still my brother. He's family. One day he could be all I have left. One day I could be all he has left.

We all finish our food and chill for a little bit. Me and Carson decided to find Mae and Jax and go up to my room and watch movies. My bed was surprisingly big enough to fit the four of us. I curled up next to Carson as Mae picked a movie.

It was only a few minutes into the movie when my eyelids became heavy. It was hardly the evening. The sun still illuminated the sky. Soon I find myself falling asleep in the arms of my knight in shining armor.