Welcome To The Past

Last time on Different Times:

Percy opened his mouth, but a few flashes of light stopped him.

"PERCY?!"

"Thalia?"

"Jason?!"

"Nico?"

"Hazel!"

"Frank?"

"LEO!"

Everyone paused, looking at the boy who shouted that last name.

"Only you, Leo..."

"Is that a ghost?!"

Now on Different War:

~3rd Person Perspective~

Those of the past, present, and future stared at the lone demigod that had screamed what had to be his own name. What was happening now? The Olympians and visiting demigods have already gotten three visitors from the future, now they have more? What was going on?

"Who are you?!" Zeus bellowed into the shocked silence. He was clenching his master bolt tightly, annoyed that more demigods interrupted the Winter Solstice meeting.

Instead of paying attention to the annoyed god, everyone's attention was on Hazel as she paled at the sight of the ghost next to her brother. "Nico...?" Her voice and lips were quivering at the identity of the ghostly figure.

The ghost only smiled a small, sad smile and waved at her.

She sobbed.

"Hazel?" Frank asked, holding his girlfriend close to him. "What's wrong?" His concerned frown was missed by his distracted girlfriend.

"Nico?" She turned to her brother. "Why is there a spirit here?" Hazel's eyes clouded up with tears. "How...?"

Nico flinched at her words and broken tone. He remembers when everything went downhill.
When the war started to go wrong. When death happened and Thanatos took a soul from the final battle. "I'm sorry, Hazel. We tried everything."

It was the Daughter of Pluto's turn to flinch. Before the conversation could continue, Annabeth had enough of staring and ran at Percy. She ran to the past Percy that had no idea why she would be so upset.

Hugging him tightly, she started sobbing into his chest. He went wide-eyed at the crying girl in his arms. "Annabeth? Why are you crying?" Percy was confused on why she was so sad.

"You..." Was all she managed to get out in a gasp for breath from the sobs that raked her body.

Nico spoke up, realizing what had happened. "Annabeth, you lost Percy, didn't you? He disappeared and you found out Hera had taken him to the Roman camp." It wasn't a question.

Annabeth pulled away from her missing boyfriend and turned on the Son of Hades with her arms crossed. "Everyone knows that. What are you-"

"Annabeth," Luke stepped forward. Annabeth's eyes widened at the sight of her dead...friend. He gave her a weak smile. "You're in the past..." He trailed off, not knowing how to say the next part. "We've already been told of what happened in the Titan War." He looked down at the last part.

Annabeth was confused on why they're in the past. She voiced her question.

"The Fates. Now if we can continue so you demigods can leave faster..." Zeus would have said more if he hadn't received glares from everyone in the room. "May we continue?" He asked with a sour expression and gritted teeth.

More chairs were summoned by Lady Hestia for the new arrivals. After some convincing on Piper's part, Annabeth let it go and walked over to sit down with the others in the chairs.

Once all the of the demigods sat down, Thalia had gotten a good look at one of the six new demigods, and came to realize who he was.

"Jason?!"

Jason and everyone else turned to Thalia. He stared at his older (or is it younger...?) sister. "Thalia? Shouldn't you be with Lady Di-Artemis?"

I decided to publish the prologue of the second book now instead of waiting until the whole book is finished. Hopefully that way I can more motivated to spend my free time doing something productive (like writing the three original books that are scheduled to be released on paperback...) and not waste time doing practical nothing all day.

Enough about my lovely procrastination skills, here is the start of the sequel! I am so excited to finally publish this! It has been a long time coming!

Thank you everyone who has read, voted, and commented on the first book! I appreciate you all so much!!

Feel free to yell at me and demand updates, I need motivation! And ideas if you like to send me something!

Until next time!

~MsPenguingirl1234.

Published: June 6, 2018.