The Lost Hero

Last time on Different War:

Once all the demigods sat down, Thalia had gotten a good look at one of the six new demigods, and came to realize who he was.

"Jason?!"

Jason and everyone else turned to Thalia. He stared at his older (or is it younger...?) sister. "Thalia? Shouldn't you be with Lady Di-Artemis?"

Now On Different War:

~Thalia's Perspective~

My little brother's name rolled off my tongue before I could comprehend that my lost brother was in front of me.

Jason even looked confused and it made me realize I had missed so much. "Thalia? Shouldn't you be with Lady Di-Artemis?"

I gaped at him. How long has he known me for? When do I see him for the first time after that day when he was a child? When our mom decided to-

"We didn't we meet already?" He asked.

I blinked. "When-"

Nico interrupted my question. "Jason, she isn't the Thalia you know, she's from the past." It was a simple statement, but I could hear the mixed expressions in his voice. It was probably because he lost his sister in the upcoming quest that I will be a part of, I thought sadly.

Jason blinked as I had done a moment ago. "You aren't...?"

I smile a little at the sight of my long lost brother. "The Lieutenant of Artemis? No, not yet."

The girl next to Jason frowned, looking confused. "How do you know that you will be Lady Artemis' Lieutenant?"

Before I could respond Older Annabeth spoke up. "Because Jason, Piper, and Leo went on a quest to save Hera. While they were on their way to the Wolf House, they ran into the hunters."

"It was crazy! There were wolves chasing us after we-"

"You mean after Festus broke down again?" The girl who had a Daughter of Aphrodite-like aura, that seemed to be Piper was seated next to Jason.

"-escaped from the clutches of Midas who turns everything he touches into gold, then before then, we ran into Detroit where giant cyclops tried to kill us! All this happened after the-" The hyperactive Latino was cut off by Old Annabeth.

"Leo, slow down. No one understands what you're saying." The Cherokee Aphrodite girl spoke.

"I can understand him!" Apollo grinned.

"Piper's right, no one can understand you, Leo." Older Annabeth agreed.

Piper. That's the girl who seems close to Jason.

I noticed the way Jason sat next to her. There was something going on between them. Piper must be an Aphrodite child because of the glowing aura around her. Her choppy hair and makeup-less look showed she didn't want the attention. I was starting to like the girl and it looks like Jason likes her with the way he looks at her. I secretly smiled for them. They looked like a good match.

"Why are we here?" Nico said her name earlier, what was it...? Hazel! Hazel asked.

Athena cleared her throat. "You sent here and a note came explaining for you heroes to explain your quests."

"And we already talked about the quests that happened during the Titan War." Silena put in.

"Then you came as we talking more of the second great prophecy." Nico added, not looking at any of the new arrivals.