Barzakh & Her Undead Protector

Yoo, check this out on my page...

A girl of death. Wherever she goes death follows; no matter how far away she moves or how old she becomes. Death always finds her and those she loves. All the happiness she knows gets snatched away from her as soon as she thinks she'll be safe.

Some call her a bad omen. Others a witch. Another claimed she was a banshee, a bringer and for-teller of death.

But that's not what she is at all. All she is is a simple human, as it seems, seventeen year old girl that is sick of getting the shit end of life.

When all she thought was lost for even the slightest normal life as her fourth pair of foster parents are brutally murdered, as well as her two best friends, the foster system sends her to an unusual town.

A town that was shrouded in mystery with mysterious inhabitants. Stuck with a foster family that oddly rarely eats, Barzakh Irkalla had nothing else to do but try to get used to the knew town.

With her natrualy red hair, and pale complextion she fit in almost too well among the pale community. As the town gets as little sunlight, due to the thick forest that it was created within, she thought nothing of the paleness of the community. Not until she ran into what seemed to be a murder. A blood sucker, sucking the very essence of life from a girl.

It looked like a death, and Barzakh was afraid the deathly entity haunting her caught her once again but this creature seemed to be something entirely different. A creature that decided her blood was more delectable than any other. And for that, he was willing to protect her from the very death that seemed to cling to her very soul.

As it would seem, only the undead could save Barzakh from the death that follows her every move.