Prequel!

Hello readers, 

I just wanted to notify you that I've posted the prologue and chapter one of a book called "The Rise of the Grim Reaper: Sylvan Sasha Whitney"; the prequel to this book which is all about how Sylvan became to woman she is today. These first two chapters are a sneak peak into the action packed adventure that was Sylvan's adolescent life, and yes there will be romance as well. 

Who was the man who caught our spitfires attention before she met her soulmate? A first love that has never been mentioned before and the unveiling of Sylvan's rather shadowy past in a new novel! Are you prepared to learn why Sylvan turned her back on Aaron, her surrogate father, in an effort to escape her past despite being the very definition of loyalty? 

(Technically not a werewolf book since Sylvan doesn't know about the supernatural until she meets her mate, so I put it under the action genre)  

Here's the synopsis, feel free to give it a look (even if you haven't finished this book): 

*PREQUEL to The Alpha That Calls Me Pup; can be read as a standalone. *~~~COMING SOON~~~

Sylvan Sasha Whitney's life was forever changed on Christmas day, and not for the better. She was fifteen that night, the pride and joy of her mother and father, a U.S. immigrant coming stateside hoping for a better life. A young girl with a bright future, studious and kind. A prospective doctor who was known to volunteer at the local hospital, a girl with a dream to save peoples' lives in the future. Yet all of her dreams became obsolete, no longer a possibility on that night. Her whole world shattered into minuscule fragments through a betrayal so fierce one wouldn't think it was possible. Even so, it did occur and it happened to the one least deserving of such torture.

Despite the world beating her down she would relentlessly stand once more, unyielding to defeat. Wiser than her years she matured quickly to adapt to her new environment, a genius in terms of tactics and a quick learner. A devout believer of "an eye for an eye" she repaid favors in turn and met violence with an equal if not rivaling force. In this cold and harsh world she would survive, no matter the methods or cost.

This is Sylvan's story of how she became the Sylvan we known and love; the bitchy, the savage, the Queen.