The Problem with moving on.

To my friend Kaci this is a true story some parts are ficton and some parts are true and i'm so sorry about your boyfriend Kaci all i can say is R.I.P John

Chapter One -

As the thought raised across my mind, John was gone. i was in disbelief i didnt want to do anything, go any where, eat anything i was in so much pain i couldnt stand it. i feel i could have stopped him from going to Massachuets some how but some where in my heart i knew it wasnt my fault that he died it was faiths. It all had to do with destiny and i couldnt help my self for letting something like this happen even though i couldnt of have done anything. and i cant believe a person can actually feel this way.

When John left me he didnt only leave me with his memory he left me with the complex conflict of getting over him and it got even worse when i met Kyle. He was a pretty boy an athlete, a straight A student he was perfect but i promised myself i wouldnt fall in love again because i would just get hurt, But both John and Kyle made that impossible.

The worst thing happened in school Kyle had asked me to the dance and i paniced i didnt know what else to say but yes. now i had a date to the dance on the day of Johns funeral. i didnt know what to do besides Panic.