Chapter 1

Kaito's POV

This was my first summer spent with Shinichi.

After he returned from being Conan, he transfered to Ekoda High School Class 3-B. We soon became close friends. He could easily avoid my pranks and see through me tricks. He even pointed out my flaws and helped me improve my magic. But even though we got along well, I still kept lots of secrets from him. Of course my indentity as Kid, that is given. But I think he had some suspicions. But never mind that! The thing I'm most conserned about is that I, the great Kaitou Kid who never loses his cool, am madly and hopelessly in love with Tantei-kun. But the worst part is that even though Shin-chan is no longer in love with Mouri girl, she still is.

But let's forget the bad stuff and enjoy today. After summer vacation started, Shinichi invited me to his house to hang around. So here I'm, sitting at Kudou's masion's libary, staring at him while he tries to solve cases police couldn't (and probably didn't want to) solve.

'Ah~ I wish Shin-chan would pay some attention to me. Now he is only concentrated on things that were brought by police. Even though he invited me over, I'm not getting any attention.'

As I finished my thoughts I noticed that the great detective's eyes were looking my way.

"Is something wrong? You seemed spaced out." Shin-chanasked worriedly.

For a moment I was stunned. 'Did he had to use such cute, soft voice? What would happened, if I lost my control!' After a few seconds I calmed down and responded "No, I'm fine."

Those stunning blue sapphires looked at me for a few more moments and afterwards the owner of those extraordinary eyes let out a sigh and asked me "Would you like to go out somewhere?"

My chest got filled with warmth and joy and I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach. A huge grin took place on my face. Cheerfully and loudly I replied "Yes! I've been waiting for you to ask!"

'Shin-chan asked me out on a date!" well, not really but still.

Shinichi changed his clothes and we went towards the city mall.

_________

A/N

Hello. How was my story? Did you like it? Hate it? Please tell me. It's my first time ever writing a fanfic so it was probably terrible. I don't mind criticism.

If you find any mistakes, tell me. English isn't my first language. I'm still learning it.

Also please tell me if I should continue the story or no.

I do not own DC or MK and any of characters.