Chapter 5

3rd person's POV

The mischevious brunet was sitting in the library of his crush house thinking about Yukiko's words. Kaito was determinded to take care of the sweet and adorable Tantei-kun, but he was still stuck at the same question 'How to make Shin-chan fall for him?'

Kaito knew that The Detective finnaly started to notice him and react at the flirting or harassment then he had to, but Kaito thought, no, he knew that Shin-chan probably still doesn't take any of them seriosly or seriosly enough. Even Shin-chan's mom said so.

As the young magician knew that sitting around won't help him in the least, he stood up and dashed towards the detective of the east who was now reading " The Study in Scarlet" on the other side of enormus library.

The boy with a book didn't even noticed the excitement in his company's eyes until the "company" itself came only inches away from the young Holmes fan's face. The boyjumped at the sudden personal space volation, which, as it seemed, wasn't anywhere in the other boy's dictionary.

Shinichi's POV

"W-what is it, Kaito? Mind a little space?" I said as I didn't know how to move. His face was so close I could feel his warmth breath near my face. 'One careless move and our lips would touch, one movement could change everything.' Then I realized that I was thinking I felt my face heat up. 'What am I thinking? Kaito is a friend. And on top of that, a guy!' But his amethyst eyes were somehow making me lose my common sense. They were full of life and excitment, one could stare at them all day and never get bored, and now, those enchanting eyes were firmly locked on me.

I was in my own world then I finnaly  heard Kaito's voice.

"-so you should go visit my place!" Jumping with happiness Kaito proclaimed.

"Eh!?" Surprised at the statment I muttered. I didn't hear anything about this.

"I always hang out at your place so it's only fair that you come over! My moms home so you don't have to worry about food. And oka-san always talks about wanting to meet you! Come on, will you?" As he said that he looked at me with the cutest(?) eyes ever.

"But I'm not sure I should," I tried to decline "I mean-"

"Shin-chan~ pretty please?" After saying so Kaito put up a pout. He looked like a child which just heard that he won't get any dessert. Just who could resist such face?

"F-fine, but only if your mom agrees."

"Yep, she would definitely agree! I love you, Shin-chan!"

L-love?! How can he say that so easily? And why am I blushing for that? I shouldn't feel so happy!

While I was still lost in my thoughts about Kaito and me and my feelings, Kaito had had already started packing stuf and planing our 'to do list' out loud. I only came to my senses when I heard Kaito shouting from the second floor,

"Shin-chan, which underwear should I take for you?!"

I shiftly got up and rushed to my room, where Kaito was digging around my underwear, while shouting to him,

"Kaito, you idiot! Don't go through others personal stuf! You pervert!"

_____________

A/N

Hi!

Sorry for late, really late, update. Keeping up with a story during the school year is super difficult. But I hope you liked this charapter. Just to say, don't expect a soon update. I'll do that I can but no promises.

Anyways, sweet dreams!

Aki2Ru