Chapter 7

Kaito's POV

As I led Shin-chan to my room, I noticed that The Great Detective was totaly lost in thoughts. I myself wasn't all that in my right mind. I mean, the love of my life, my fated person, is going to sleep in my room, right next to me.I was brought back to reality by sweet detective's voise.

"Kaito! What are you doing, just standing there on the stairs without moving?"

"Ah-sorry. Did you want to see my room that much? Just saying, my underwear is in first drawer from the right~" I teased with my sweetest voice.

"What-no-that-you are you stupid!" Deep blush tainted detective's cheeks "Who would want to go to some other guys room just like that, more to that, his underwear. I am not a perv like you who would just go around digging around into peoples drawers. Are you stupid?"

"Okay, okay, there is no need to get so defensive, Tsundere-chan~. We will be spending the night together after all. We will have plenty of time."

Lucky for me is that Shin-chan didn't hear, or chose to ignore, my statment because I might have not even lived long enough to see his sleeping face.

Then we entered my room, there was already a futon laying around, probably laid by my mom earlier today.
Shinichi put down his clothes and went to bathroom to put down his "beauty equipment". Before going he made me swear not to come in or peak. He said that he wouldn't talk to me in case I do.

After 20 minutes or so Shin-chan came back to our room, already changed into his sleepwear. 'Seriously, what was he doing there?' Perhaps it was due to a bright moonlight coming through my unclosed curtains but his skin was shining at that moment. That color could have been called snowish if not his slightly pink cheeks and neck.

"Kaito, are you really alright? Your cheeks are really red." Tantei-kun's sweet concerned voise reached out to me as if pulling me out of my deep thoughts. "You don't look too good, you seem dizzy and you're slow to answer my questions. Could it be that you, perhaps, caught a cold?"

'Ah~ that an angel~ he is sooo worried about me but he doesn't even know how much troble he is in just by being near me~'

"Shin-chan~ give me a good-night kiss~" I commanded while falling into his arms, my hand warping around his torso, finding my way to his soft, clean and pure skin. We were only a few centimeters apart...

...and I was rewarded with the most smooth, accurate and deathly punch to jaw in my life, as well as one-way ticket to livingroom for a night.

A/N

Hi...
Sorry for not updating. I'm not gonna give any excuses 'cause noone likes 'em. I don't know then I will update again but I'm not abonding this story.

Hope you enjoyed this short chapter and I hope to write to you all soon.