1

A/N:
At the top is a picture of Normani Kordei from the American girl group, Fifth Harmony, she will be playing Chanel White in my story.

Enjoy! Remember vote, comment, recommend etc. Pretty please!!! Love y'all 😁 💞
IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END
⭕〰⭕〰⭕〰⭕〰⭕〰⭕〰⭕〰⭕

 Pretty please!!! Love y'all 😁 💞IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END⭕〰⭕〰⭕〰⭕〰⭕〰⭕〰⭕〰⭕

***Here she is again***

"Fuck." I breathed out while I took off my Prada heels. I was just coming from a Grammy Awards ceremony.

I sighed as I sat on the L-shaped sofa in my hotel room. I desperately  wanted to sleep but I felt too agitated due to the commotion at the show earlier. When I finally stopped changing my rest position and decided on the most comfortable one, I heard my manager, Linda's chirpy voice.

"Chanel get up! We have a photoshoot for Vogue in San Francisco in a few hours!!"

I rolled my eyes without replying. I couldn't take this! I can never get a glimpse of rest without being interrupted because of things that will please my fans. What about me in all of this, aren't my fans supposed to want the better for me?!

"Chan, come on." Linda walked into my room. "You have an interview after the shoot so I think you should go to the dressing room and let Christina and François fix you up and bit..." She added in a whisper.

We just got in L.A. and now we're leaving, AGAIN!

I groaned in frustration as I got up and went to the vast area where the gay stylist guy from France known as François and Whorina (after all a whore was all the bitch that got the privilege to do my hair and makeup was.) were going to style me up for the shoot and interview.

I didn't get the sense of them making me look good when:

1. I am already THE goddess of beauty.

2. The Vogue people are gonna change my attire, hairstyle and makeup to do the shoot, anyways.
🔸♥🔹⭐🔸♥🔹⭐🔸♥🔹⭐🔸♥🔹⭐🔸♥🔹

I was ready and in the back of the limo with Linda. We were already driving for a while now. I was enjoying the ride because it was quiet; the driver, whatever his name is, is always silent. For Linda, though, it surprised me that she wasn't speaking as if she was just released from a "no-talking-or-else-you're-dead" prison.

In the blink of an eye we arrived at the Vogue building. It was bigger than when I came the last time, which was a few months ago. They also added vines of roses at the front which caused the place to look quite luxurious.

I sighed as I entered the building. They began fixing me up as I arrived.

The photo shoot lasted longer than I hoped.

Next stop was at iHeartRadio for my interview.

I hate interviews...

"Well hello there, Chanel. It's nice to finally see you again!" My redhead interviewer greeted me merrily as I was seated, uninterested, yet with a perfect posture and bright smile, on one of the tall stools.

Pshh, I wish I could say the same...

I would really want to be anywhere but here right now. I didn't feel a bit eager, as most celebrities would be, to be all smiles with some chick that wanted to know my life in details from A to Z.
⭕〰⭕〰⭕〰⭕〰⭕〰⭕〰⭕〰⭕
A/N:
Hiii!! So, this is my first story and I hope you like it so far. I know my first chapter is real short... But I can guarantee that I'll do better next time.
I'd like to thank all you lovely people who are supporting me. 😘

*IMPORTANT*
I have nothing against gay people. Calling François "gay guy" wasn't meant in a bad way and I hope it didn't offend anyone. It is just apart of Chanel's stuck up attitude. I trust that you will understand...

Anyway, THANK YOU
~ Ana
xox

Laterzzzz!!! 😊💖✌

✳💠✳💠✳💠✳

Wassup??! Sorry this isn't an update but I wanted to show you some pics of Chanel's Vogue shoot. For those who are wondering the next update will be some time next week!
~~ October 8, 2016
~ Ana 😊💙👌

 For those who are wondering the next update will be some time next week! ~~ October 8, 2016~ Ana 😊💙👌