Secret Lover <3

Andy POV

"Oh god I'm going to be late. Miss BeCarr is going to have my head" I mumbled.

Hi my name is Andy and I'm a 16 year old junior. I have long curly brown hair, brown eyes, and 5'5". I'm currently walking down the school halls trying to get to my English class.

I was surprised when a hand went around my mouth while the other went around my waist and pulled me into am empty dark classroom. I started to panic not knowing what to do. I mean I couldn't even scream. When the person took their hand off my mouth I was about to give them a piece of my mind, but was interrupted by a pair of soft lips on mine. I felt tingled bursting through my body that I couldn't help the shiver that ran through me. Then the most shocking thing happened that I thought might never happen. I kissed him back!! I mean I don't even know the person or who he even looks like for Christ sake and I'm kissing this person back!! I just loved the feel of his lips on mine that I just wanted more. When we broke apart we were both gasping for breath.

"Who are you?" I asked. "Don't worry bout it love. Just know that I hold every strong feelings for you" he told me with a fake accent, but i can tell that he sounded like someone I know. With that said we gave me one last quick kiss and gently pushed me out. I turned around about to bang on the door and demand answers, but stopped when the bell rang. I sighed as I walked over to my next class just on time taking a seat next to my friend Delany. We have been friends since freshman year. She has brown hair with green eyes, and is 5'4". "Where were you last period?" she asked me. I only looked away blushing at the thought of what I was doing. "You are so telling me what happened at lunch" she gasped as the teacher walked in. "Sure I said looking up as the teacher started the lesson.

Once at lunch I was sitting with Delany explaining why I wasn't at English class. "You have a secret lover" she sang. "Was he a good kisser?" she asked excitedly. "Was who a good kisser?" my cousin Jake asked as he sat next to Delany. "Andy's new secret lover" she told him. "I don't know. I can't even think of one person who likes her" he said sitting next to Delany. It's kinda true though, I can't even think of anyone. I'm only 5'5", brown curly hair that reaches my waist, and plain brown eyes. "I can" Hunter, Jake's friend, said as he sat next to me. "Me too" Delany said. "Whatever. So how was your day baby" Jake asked throwing his arm over Delany. "Don't start freshman" she said rolling her eyes shoving his arm off of her. "Come on babe how can you deny all of this" he said gesturing to himself. "Easy. No" she said flatly. Jake is 5'10", black hair, and green eyes. "You'll want this someday" he told her. Whatever now go away" she told him. "Whatever you want" he said standing up giving her a kiss on the cheek and ruffle my hair. "Hey" I yelled at him as I tried to fix my hair. "See ya after school" Hunter said waving at Delany and giving me a hug. "Okay" me and Delany said.

"I think Hunty boy like you" she told me. "And what makes you think that" I asked her. "Well he's always defending you and always looking at you intensely" she told me. "I don't know" I said unsure. "I'm just saying and plus he's also cute" she said wagging her eyebrows. I laughed at her stupidity, but i admit he is good looking. Hunter is 6'0", shaggy black-brown hair, thats just begging my hands to run through, and the most delicious chocolate brown eyes. "I guess" I said shrugging my shoulders like it was no big deal. "Liar you know he's hot" she said laughing. "Fine yes he is hot" i said laughing as she fanned herself.

When school finished me and Delany walked over to my locker to find a blue rose, my favorite, and a note tapped on my locker. "What the hell" I say as I take down the rose and note. "It's your secret lover" Delany awed. I opened it and it read:

To my beautiful angel. I give you this rose as a token of my love to you. I hope the rest of your day is great just like you.  

Yours truly, Your Secret Lover.