Chapter 40

Night had finally come and the bedroom that Daryl and Dayna were in was bathed in the soft light of candles. Daryl knew they'd have to head back to Alexandria tomorrow as he was practically out of food. He hadn't prepared for the extended stay or the appetite they had after another round of mind-blowing sex. He had never known sex could be like this. It wasn't just to get him off, it was being with Dayna and sharing it. He never really cared what happened to the woman he was with. She had been a means to an end. With Dayna, it was completely different and he loved it.

"Hey I wanted to ask you about your tattoos," Dayna said breaking the silence. She sat on the bed wearing nothing but an old t-shirt she found in the dresser in the other room.

"What about 'em? I got them so long ago, I almost forget they are there."

Dayna traced a finger over the devil he had on his right bicep. "Why a devil?"

"Why not? I liked it."

"Okay, what about the little ones? I saw a heart and a star."

"There's also an 'X' ," he told her.

"Where?" Dayna asked.

Daryl pointed to his collarbone and Dayna saw the small tattoo. "I know why you go that one," she purred.

"Why?" Daryl was curious to know what she was thinking.

"So I would know to do this there." Dayna placed a kiss over the 'X', then another on his shoulder, then back to the 'X' and finally on the side of his neck before she stopped.

Daryl closed his eyes the second her lips touched him. He didn't fully understand how a simple little touch like that could make him so crazy for her. He felt his dick start to grow immediately. "Wait...why you stopping?"

Dayna easily saw the evidence of what her kisses did to him and it thrilled her. "There's still more to talk about. Let me see the ones on your back."

He stiffened for a brief moment and Dayna felt it. He needed to get comfortable with her seeing his back and she had just the plan for it. "C'mon, show me," she asked in a low husky voice that Daryl was powerless to ignore.

Daryl sat up from where he had been lying on the bed and turned his back towards her. She touched him gently tracing the two forms with the fingers. "Hmm...these are confusing. Are they demons or angels or both?" Delicate kisses followed her fingers as she explored the two tattoos on his back.

"They're both. Felt they represented me the best," he moaned. As long as she kept touching him that way, he'd talk about those damn tattoos forever.

Dayna's hands worked themselves from touching his tattoos to stroking his shoulders and then down his spine. She felt the raised hardness of the multiple scars on his back and touched them over and over again, so he would get used to her. Her mouth left a fiery trail touching everything it could. She would touch him as often as she could like this, to help replace the bad memories with good. These were worse than the ones on his chest, with the exception of one. 

"Thank you," he said softly his voice deeper than normal.

She reached around from behind him and hugged him, her cheek against his back. These past few hours had been a dream come true for Dayna. Daryl was finally hers after all these months. It was better than she ever could have imagined. They still had a lot to learn about each other, but so far she couldn't believe how compatible they were in bed.

With her arms still wrapped around him, Dayna lowered them so they were now around his waist instead of this chest. He didn't see the twinkle that was in her eyes when she dropped her hands to find his dick already hard. She took him into her hand.

Daryl groaned when she touched him. This time Dayna had no intention of allowing him to stop her. Without letting go of him, she came out from behind him and pushed him to lie down on the bed.

First, she stroked him, starting low on his shaft and moving up to the tip. Slow and steady her hand moved up and down his cock finding a steady rhythm that soon has Daryl groaning on the bed. Dayna looked up at him and his eyes were closed as she took control of his body.

She leaned over and took the tip of him in her mouth, still pumping him with her hand. Daryl's eyes flew open at this unexpected pleasure. Her lips slide down his shaft taking it further and further into her mouth until she let her hand go and her mouth completely controlled him.

"Holy fuck," he moaned. "You are ...your mouth ...just don't fuckin' stop."

"Not going to," she told him as she tongue swirled circles around the ridge.

When she finally swallowed down to the base of his dick, Daryl thought he died right there in that room, because nothing could feel this way, nothing. He had blowjobs before, but nothing compared to this. Dayna was going down on him hard and Daryl's breaths were fast and ragged. She knew she was bringing it to the peak, but instead of speeding up, she slowed down with long slow strokes using her tongue as much her mouth.

Daryl wanted to beg her to go faster and harder, but he couldn't get any words to form. It took about everything he had just to be able to breathe. He suddenly felt her fingers start to fondle his balls and he knew he was about done.

Dayna felt him harden more in his mouth and knew he was getting close. She picked up her speed again and he was fully encased in her mouth. She used a combination of her mouth and her hand to pump him as fast as she could. When she took him deep into her throat the orgasm finally over took him and he groaned her name. She continued to keep him moving in her mouth until she was sure he was completely done. Then she let him slip out from her lips and she rested her cheek on his thigh, watching him with a smile. After a few minutes, Daryl opened his eyes to see her grinning up at him. He still hadn't found the energy to speak yet.

He indicated with a nod of his head for her to join him, so Dayna eased her way back up the bed into his arms and they lay together heart to heart. "Are you alive?" Dayna whispered.

"Barely. Damn woman...I've been blown before, wait that sounds like shit, I mean...fuck how do I say this without sounding like an asshole?" Daryl wanted to tell her that was the best blow job he had ever had, but he felt strange saying that.

Dayna started to giggle. He was so cute when he was flustered. Big Bad Daryl was embarrassed. "I'll say it for you. I just gave you the best fucking blow job you've ever had, right?"

"Hell yeah."

"Neither of us are virgins here Daryl, it's okay. You've had relationships, I've had relationships ...we both have a past," Dayna told him. "It's alright."

"Never had a relationship before. One night stands, fucking in bar parking lots and the occasional bathroom blowjob. Everything about you is a first for me," he admitted. He never met anyone he wanted to spend time with, plus with Merle around it would have been a nightmare. Finally, Daryl could be himself.

Dayna kissed him on his cheek. "I am honored to be your first and together we will figure us out. So far it's been pretty damn amazing."

Daryl gave her a hug and a kiss on top of her head. They lay together for a while in the dark room as the candles had finally burned themselves out. He heard Dayna's breathing become steady and rhythmic and knew that she had fallen asleep. For the first time in his sorry existence, he loved his life and he had Dayna to thank. He was actually looking forward to tomorrow and drifted off to sleep with a smile on his face.