The Commander's First pt 2

Jinx runs in after hearing The Commander scream for help.

"Thought you said you had to go?" She says sarcastically

" Well I was going but then this thing ran across the counter and now it's on my foot, GET IT OFF!!" 

Jinx hits the green blob of his shoe and laughs as she then walks towards a closet.

"Hey wanna see why you don't have things under control? Because you don't look around" She laughs and pushes open the door The Commander follows.

"How'd ya know that? Who are you? Tell me before we move on" Jinx smiles when he says We move on.

Jinx looks him in the eye "My name is Jinx Baudin I'm 21 and I am here to keep you ass outta trouble" She says quirky 

"These green blobs are called Tythonian some alien race. These are young ones."

The Commander looks at her in awe as he tries to understand where her knowledge is coming from. A noise from behind them makes them jump. They look at each other and nod and run after it.

"Behind here I see something" The Commander says from the next room

As Jinx walks in she sees a huge green blob 100 feet wide surround by some machine.

"The machine must how they get food, it looks like the would eat some thing like OH! I know

chlorophyll it only makes sense" The Commander says as he scans the liquid in the machine with his Sonic Screwdriver. 

Jinx looks at The Commander "Commander I know what we need to do, cut off the supply and.." She gets hit in the head.

The Commander jumps up and grabs the stick and throws it at the blob.

"Whoa there you just can't hit people, Now why are you here?"

" Am I here because I need food" The blob says

"Yes but under an agreement, You cannot be on Earth its against the Shadow Proclamation, this could be seen as an invasion"

"But it is not" "THEN LEAVE! SIGNAL YOUR SHIP AND LEAVE!" The Commander yells.

Jinx wakes up too see the green blob disappear. 

"What happen?" 

"I told it to leave and it did"

The two go back upstairs to see the cafe as it actually was an empty building. They walk up to the red T.A.R.D.I.S. 

"Hey I've seen one of those before, it was a blue police box. It showed up on my planet before the Daleks came" "You've met The Doctor then?"

"Oh yeah a great man he is. Now tell me who you really are?" Jinx asks with a stern look

" I am The Commander, I am 755 and I'm a Time Lord" with that Jinx's eyes widen 

" A Time Lord? I thought The Doctor was the only one left"

"Well he isn't" The Commander walks to his T.A.R.D.I.S.

"Hey you were great out there today, how bout you come with me you know like a companion?"

Jinx's eyes widen again as she runs and hugs The Commander

"I'll take that as a yes then" He smiles and hugs her back.