Where and Why there?

We left our two newly found friends entering the T.A.R.D.I.S and Jinx Baudin a new companion.

The Commander unlocks the door and pushes it open.

"Well this is it. Home sweet home"

Jinx looks in awe on how it's bigger on the inside. She circles the outside before pushing through the door.

"What? How? I don't understand, explain" Jinx commands 

"Ah it's complicated Time Lord science. So where to next?" The Commander asks Jinx while he is pressing some buttons on the center console "Remember it can travel through time" 

Jinx perks up upon hearing this fact. 

"Really it travels in time and space?"

"Yes T.A.R.D.I.S. Time And Relative Dimensions In Space, that's what it means" The Commander smiles at the huge grin on Jinx's face.

"Let's go to my home country America in 1969, I would love to see the moon landing" Jinx nudges The Commander playfully.

"To 1969 it is then" The Commander flips a switch and the T.A.R.I.D.S is off........

 *1969 Washington D.C.*

"Ah well here we are, Washington D.C. You know met Washington he tried to cut my T.A.R.D.I.S in half" Jinx laughs and looks around in awe of being back in time.

Then out of the blue a blue box appears the vanishes as fast as it came, The Commander gets wide eyed.

"That's it, it's the Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S" The Commander hugs Jinx. She smiles and hugs him back. 

"Well what are you going to do about it then?"

"Look for it, We have time before the moon landing it is only July 18th we still have two days"

They look at each other and run.....