Tick Tock

"tick tock goes the clock, he cradled and he rocked her, tick tock goes the clock even for The Doctor" 

"Jinx what is that song you are singing?" The Commander asks worryingly 

"It is something someone taught me and the kids in my Village when I was younger" Jinx says back to him as she points to the a Blue Box. The Commander nods and walks towards the box.

"Nope just an odd blue box. Why would you have a blue box in a warehouse?" The Commander takes Jinx by the hand and runs, Jinx blushes.

As the two get back to the T.A.R.D.I.S. They hear a noise from behind them, they look

"What is that Commander?"

"Jinx I really do not know get in" 

Jinx looks at The Commander "What happened I don't remember, so what's the plan"

"Ah yes a plan, plans are good, plans make things move ahead" Jinx puts her hand on his mouth

"Do you have a plan?" She takes her hand off and he nods.

"I am going to scan for tech. That should at least see his T.A.R.D.I.S." The Commander press a few buttons and then a screen comes down.

"Odd it says we are surrounded by alien tech. Jinx you stay here if you get hunger kitchen is by the pool" The Commander leaves.

Suddenly a crash next to Jinx, she looks and see it is a person.

"Jinx is that you?" The mystery person walks closer but manages to stay in a darker area.

"I can't be here long and I can't tell you everything but be careful later on, there will be a day where you must choose between both of them" Then the figure vanishes leaving Jinx confused and in awe. The Commander walks in. "So I found this" Hold up a space helmet "This looks like it was used much later then 1969 oh well" he walk to the console "What's wrong?" he asks Jinx who is still looking at the spot where the person was.

"Oh nothing lets get going" The Commander flips a switch to go to the launch pad of the Apollo.