Jinx Baudin

Alone in an orphanage room we find a young nameless girl.

"Number 0980" A voice calls from the distance, the girl gets up and walks slowly to the voice.

"Have you decided on a name yet? If you haven't you know that means we have to get rid of you" The headmaster says to her.

"Please just give me one more day"

"Fine one more day"

She walks back to her room. As she gets in a loud bang and a bright light. She falls a voice calls

"Child listen I don't have much time. In a few years time head to Paris France and there you will meet.....Sorry Jinx Baudin I...... am" The figure was gone.

"Jinx Baudin? I like that name I will choose that one" Jinx then goes to sleep. 

Years go by and now Jinx is 20. When she left the orphanage she asked if she could work there to earn money to go to France. It was cut short when a strange man in a long brown coat gave her $2000. 

"Bye Headmaster it was great working for you and thank you for taking me in all those years ago" 

"You are welcome Jinx"

Jinx grabs her bag and starts to walk off, Her long black hair flowing in the wind. She turns and her green eyes face the Headmasters she smiles and waves....

During her travels she meets a women who's name is unknown. The woman gave her a watch, this watch didn't work and had odd circle like marking which Jinx thought it was some kind of old language. Jinx after this heads to the airport on her 21st birthday.

"One ticket to Paris, France please" Jinx asks the clerk.

"Ok that will be $1264 please" Jinx hands him the money takes the ticket and leaves for the plane.

When she gets to Paris she notices a sign with her name on it. The sign holder walks up to her,

"Jinx? Jinx Baudin?"

"Yes I am Jinx"

"Perfect please come with me" Jinx follows and is lead to a small car.

"Excuse me but where are you taking me?"

" I am taking you to Le petit café vert, There you will find a man who is called The Commander you will help him" The car pulls up

"One last thing there are aliens in that cafe just tell The Commander that they are 

Tythonian, also just keep him out of trouble" Jinx nods and gets out of the car and walks up to the cafe,

*bump* 

"Sorry I didn't see you there" The Commander says while looking up

"It's ok I did pop up I'm Jinx" She puts out her hand so he can shake it...

After the cafe when The Commander takes her to his T.A.R.D.I.S.

"That watch you have I've seen one like it before. Can I see it?" The Commander asks. 

Jinx hands him the watch.

"It doesn't work hasn't worked forever well that's what the lady said to me" 

The Commander opens it and Jinx's eyes open wide. A stream of gold like dust gathers around Jinx

"Commander what is happening? YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME" She screams but The Commander just stands there. He falls to the ground. Jinx goes up to him and grabs his hand.

"Commander are you ok?"

The Commander wakes up

"Yes I am fine, That was odd I saw things I saw you, I saw your future, I know what you become and we both must be ready"  The Commander hugs Jinx tight and kisses her cheek.

"Where too?"