{60}

*destiny's p.o.v.*

~two weeks later~

i've returned back to reality at home in new york city. while odell is continuing with his nfl career, jasmine and i started college again about a week ago.

if you're wondering about what happened between me and kavahra, im still wondering too. he's never reached out to us and odell said he hasn't been on any social media lately. oh well.

anyways, even though i've been attending this same college with the same students for a while, i guess you could say im more.."popular" now than ever. all because im dating odell beckham jr.

i don't even feel like a regular student around here anymore because im pretty much being treated like some sort of celebrity. i could feel people stare at me in the hallways and in class because they can't believe the girlfriend of the star football player is attending the same college as them. everybody wants to be my friend now and everybody wants to talk to me. i even had one girl and one guy in my classes ask to take a picture with me.

today, i was walking to my next class when someone stopped me in the hallway and said that i was wanted in the dean's office.

unlike a normal student, my mind didn't run frantic about what i could have done to get called into the dean's office because as crazy as it sounds, im good friends with him. he's really cool. everybody likes him and is his friend but i just happen to be at different level of friendship. you wanna know why? because he used to be my dean back in elementary school too and we were still bestfriends back then. crazy right?

i turned around, heading towards his office and once i got there, i just walked in, not bothering to knock.

mr. rivera was sitting on top of his desk, playing on his phone, waiting for me.

"HEEEEYYY B!!" i shouted at the top of my lungs, waddling over to him to give him a hug.

"heyy!" he said, hugging me back and then doing our handshake.

i threw my bag down and sat down in a chair in front of him, crossing my leg over the other.

"am i in trouble?" i asked for fun, sounding like a 12 year old. he put his phone down in his lap and looked up at the ceiling, not knowing how to put his thoughts into words.

"not really." he said. "i just wanted to talk to you."

"about?"

rivera looked up at the ceiling again and then looked down at me.

"so, it has come to my attention that you're dating the football player, odell beckham jr." he started off.

i slowly nodded my head, not knowing where he was going with this.

"and it seems that everyone in the whole world, especially the students here on campus knows about it."

i was still slowly nodding my head, making a face that says "what are you trying to say?".

"im just gonna flat out say it: i want you to know that your relationship with odell is becoming a distraction."

i was lost for words. my mouth kept opening to say something but nothing ever came out. i even didn't expect to come in here and talk about my relationship first of all.