Dear diary

"Are you ready" he asked
"Yes, I am, I have some things packed so it's ok"

We had to go to the car. My leg hurt so I couldn't walk.

"Wait, I will carry you" he said and smiled.
He hold me like a princess, I really felt safe with him.

"Justin, I really didn't want you to see me like that, I mean I'm not perfect, lots of boyfriends I had thought that I'm perfect, but I'm not."
"Ari, I saw you, covered in blood and blue hit marks and the first thing I thought about your look was damn how gorgeous is she."
"I love you" I said and kissed him, he kissed me back.
"Wait, we have to go" I said.
"You are right." He said and turned on the car.

We drove for about two and a half hour.

We came to a very big house, it was very beautiful.
He carried me like a princess again, he took me to the kitchen and made me dinner.

"Why are you so sweet?" I asked and smiled.
"Only for you"he said and kissed me.

He put me on a sofa.
"So what movie would you like to watch?" He asked

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The movie is playing, but we won't be watching tonight. (Familiar? It's from moonlight haha comment if you noticed.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We picked a movie, but we didn't watch it, we were just kissing, later Justin carried me upstairs.
--------------------------------Let's just say, they had a long night-----------------------------
Next morning

I woke up. Justin was already awake and he was starring at me.

"How did you sleep baby?"he asked
"Never better" I said smiling.
"Ok, I will go shower now." He said and kissed me.

As soon as he went to the shower I noticed an open notebook on his table. I dressed up and than I took a notebook, it looked like a diary.

"What is this Ari?"
"Am.....it looks like a diary."
"Did you read it?" His face was red
"Not yet, but I'm going to." I laughed
"Nooooooooooooooooo" he screamed and started running behind me (my leg was much better) he caught me downstairs.
"I got you." He said laughing.
"Can I please read it."
"Ari stop being cute." He said smiling and gave me the diary
"If you promise you won't laugh."
"I promise" I said and started reading.

Jus was too emberesd  . So he went make us some breakfast.

7th April 2015

            Dear Diary!

Hi! Today Scooter called me and told me that I'm performing with Ariana Grande in two days. I had a crush on her, since we first met, she is fun, hot, beautiful.

8th April 2015

           Dear Diary!

It's only one more day, till I perform with Ari, but today I was stalking her insta and I found out, that she is dating Big Sean! Why? Why is this happening to me? I will have to stay away from her on the stage. Damn wish me good luck.

9th April 2015

          Dear Diary!

The performance went kinda bad, I was so nervous, so I forgot lyrics of the love me harder, I'm dying, than I forgot to control myself and I hugged her, she smiled, but than she pushed me away and I tried many times to get closer, but nope. I also got tweet from Big Sean saying something like I should stop flirting with her. I'm dead.

14th April 2015

         Dear Diary!

Today Scoter called me again, he said that we will do another duet on 24th March, I can't wait, I will try to fix things you know, maybe..........ah, nevermind forget it.

23th April 2015

          Dear Diary!

Tomorrow is the time, I'm so nervous, this time I won't forget anything. At least I will try.

24th April 2015

          Dear Diary!

We performed, damn it was hard, I think it was better than the first time, but it still wasn't perfect you know.

27th April 2015

         Dear Diary!

Yeeeeees, today is my lucky day, Big Sean and Ari broke up, I mean damn look at her, long legs, long hair, gorgeous eyes........
...............................................................................................................................................
my phone ring.
"Yes?"

"Ari, where the hell are you?"
"I'm at Justin's house"
"Why are you two there?" -that was a moment I remembered, he still didn't tell me.
"Am,...so what do you want?"
"So, do you remember, when we talked about Into you video?"
"Yes"
"Ok, so I hired Don Benjamin, he is the best model here, you two will have some scenes you know the song"
"Can I think about it, look I really........"
"Nope you can't, meet me today, at Justin's house, I will come around 1."
"But......"
"BYEEEE

"So did you read it?" Asked Jus
"Yes, Justin we need to talk?"
"Is it because of the diary, I know, I should have told you but......"
"No, Scoter just called me."I stopped him
"Ok"
"So we were thinking about Into you video a while ago."
"Wow, that's awesome."
"Yes, but he hired somebody, I think his name is Don Benjamin, he wants us to be in the video and you know the song don't you?"
"Wait he wants you to make up with him for a video."
"Yes, look I wanted to say no, but he......"
"No Ari it's ok, as long as you love me it's ok." He said calmly.
"I don't know Jus."
"It's fine really"
"I still don't know why are we here, I mean I like it and but..............."

Something crashed, I looked at Justin and saw his hands were bleeding, he dropped a cup. I went to him.

"Justin what happened?" He was just staring in the wall.
I take care of his hands.
"Jus"
"I forgot Ari I forgot!"
"What"
"When I went In the park I heard two people talking...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They wanted to kill me?!"
"Ari, I swear I will protect you."
"No, Justin you have to go away you are in danger if you are with me."
"Ari, I'm with you, I love you."

I kissed him

"I read diary" I whispered in his ear
"Ariana but you didn't read the last page it's hide in the pocket, I should have tell you this but I couldn't."
"Justin? What is on the last page?" I said with my voice shaking.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Guys did you like it?
Please comment and vote!😘😘
I love ya💖💕
-N