↠↠ It's okay not to be okay

I have days where I'm like, 'nah this ain't my day' or I'm totally don't feel fine at all or worst, just like today... I feel sad and empty.

Since last night, I keep listening to sad songs and watch sad movies. I even read sad poems. I can't force myself to smile because I don't wanna fake everything even when I'm really trying.

We have so many days ahead of us so I'm not expecting anything to be happy every single day. There will be lots of emotions and feelings we will encounter.

Let me tell you this... It's okay not to be okay sometimes. There are days I want to feel sad and emo. I want to feel sadness and appreciate sad music.

But doesn't mean I will stay in doom or I'll be sad forever. No! If we feel sad, lets appreciate it as much as we appreciate happiness. But don't let sadness take you over.

Sadness helps us to be more emotional and creative. Sadness helps us to appreciate happiness more. It helps us to appreciate the phrase,  'Live today, start now.'

Don't let sadness eat you alive. Let sadness be your guide to find yourself. To know yourself. And embrace yourself.

Appreciate your well being. Be creative and create. Give this time to reflect and realize things and thoughts.

Be emotional and write on your journal happy moments that happened to you these past few days.

Write about the songs you've heard that make your heart skipped a beat. Write about the stranger you've seen and wrote about your first impression. Write about your dreams and how can you fulfill it.

Let those days be your creative 'you'. Don't see sadness to be a negative thing. Make it positive. Make it happy sad. Make it good vibes.

Always,
Patricia ☕🍂