c/3

I wake up on a Sunday morning, slightly perplexed to see these white walls above me. It took me a while to register the fact that i'm now at university, not at home.

Home, i miss my bed. This is probably one of the diabolical sleeps i have ever had. This bed may look comfortable, but i can assure you it's not.

I look over to the right side of the room, expecting to see Angel, my new room-mate. But instead i realise her absent bed, with sheets that have not been touched. She must of stayed out somewhere, on the first night? Weird. Maybe she stayed at her boyfriends dorm, i'm not sure.

I carry my Sunday on as normal, but i add a bit of decorating to my routine.

My bed now has a navy bed sheet, with white pillows and spread sheet. I also have a few polaroid pictures collaged on my wall, of random things i like. It's starting to look more colourful and less bland. Thank god.

Whilst un packing my suit case, in walks Angel, dressed in a white lace bralette and black jeans. A little fancy for school?

"Get ready we're going to a party" She demands whilst strolling in to the bathroom without a glance back.

I chuckle "I don't think so" We have classes tomorrow, and i am not being hungover for class. No way.

She walks out the bathroom, with the same bralette on but this time she has a black skater skirt and white heels on. She's actually really pretty considering she hasn't got make up on anymore. She then tosses me a navy dress, which looks really short in my arms.

"It's a tradition, whenever a new year at university starts, each of the students need to go to a frat party. Ask everyone in each of these dorms down the hall. They're all getting dressed now to attend this party, meet new friends and get drunk. Now are you going to get dressed or continue admire my outfit?" Angel states, she kind of took me by surprise. "Go!" she encouraged whilst pointing to the bathroom.

I decide on going to this party, as i don't want to be the only one not attending. And it would be a good chance to make friends and make things less awkward for tomorrow. But i am certain, i'm not getting drunk.

I put on this Navy, extremely short off the shoulder dress. I walk out of the bathroom trying to pull this down.

"It wont go down any further or you'll rip it" Angel states.

"Well i'm just going to wear a crop top and jeans then, this is far too short"I complain.

"Ok you do that and you'll be the only one there, not wearing a dress out of all the girls. Good way to make a first impression" Woah, i've spoke to this girl twice in two days, and she's already acting like she's my mother. She's extremely demanding like my  biological mother, and that is one thing i don't like. She's beginning to get on my nerves. But she has a fair point. First impressions ate very important.

"Ugh, okay. I'm wearing my white converses though" She smiles, claps her hands together and nods to go and do her make up.

An hour passes, and she's finally done doing her make up. She demanded she also did my make up. I now have a layer of foundation on, bronzer, eyeliner, fake lashes, eyeshadow and whatever else she put on. The full package really.

We grab our clean white purses and head out of the door, making sure i had my door key. Once confirmed i lock our door

"Where's this party?" I ask

"Harry's" She simply answers.

"Ok, are we walking there?"

"No, Niall's giving us a ride"

"Okay cool" Who are these people?

We stand there, like complete idiots in the cold, shivering until a black range rover pulls up in front of us.

"Hop in, i bet you're freezing" This blonde Irish dude tells us. I have no objection to do so whilst i jump in the back seat and Angel in the front.

"Hey Niall" Angel waves.

"Hey A, who's this beauty?" Niall asks looking in my direction and i flush.

"That's Bella, my new room-mate." She announces.. Proudly in a way.

"Hey cheeky, good luck with her" He nods towards Angel. He also called me cheeky! I flush again. I probably look like a tomato.

"Thanks?"It comes out more of a question.

He chuckles whilst turning back round and speeding off.

We soon arrive at the extremely large house, to my surprise people are already passed out on the lawn.

We step out the car, and walk up the pathway to enter the door. There's people moping around everywhere, dancing, getting off, drinking, and whatever else. You could imagine.

When trying to walk past all these people the smell of body odour hits me, refreshing. I suddenly feel the need to peck my nose.

Meanwhile, Angel is having no trouble dealing with the intense stench. In fact, she is saying hello to everyone. She must know everyone here, i wouldn't be surprised if she did.

Me on the other hand, knows one. Two if you count Niall, but i've only just met him.

Suddenly, i realise i know three looking straight a head of me.

Three.

Three if you count Harry Styles.