c/5

Do i go a long with it? Do i point it out? Do i say i know him? Do i ask if he remember me? There's too many questions flying around in my brain for me to take on board. I feel so perplexed, i don't know what to do.

If i ask him if he knows me, he might say no. Therefore, i'll have to remind him and god knows how he'll react. And if he does, well that's a whole new level of awkwardness.

I know eventually one day i'll have to tell him i know him. And i was that girl from across his window.

We never really spoke, we couldn't. We did 2 or 3 times, but that only resulted in him showing up at the window the next day, more bruised and battered. It hurt knowing i was the cause of that. And it hurt even more knowing that he went through that, alone.

He's stood in front of me. Harry Styles. The one who i watched suffer. The one who endorsed so much pain, yet still managed to stay strong. He was here, in university. Coincidentally, the same year as me.

I wanted to know so much from him, how it all turned out in the end. How he moved on.

But, at the same time i didn't. I didn't want to remember the dark memories buried at the back of my mind. I don't want to relive them.

"Bella? You're zoned out. Are you okay?" Harrys voice wanders through my mind till i'm snapped back into reality. Harrys voice. I'm hearing Harrys voice. It's so masculine.

"Sorry, yeah. I think the drinks getting to me" I partly lie.

"Well lets get you another" he cheekily smirks. Wow, he's really changed. Well i mean, duh.

"Lets" We laugh together. I look at him, and he is so attractive. His mop of brown curls are sat loosely on top of his head, his lips are so pink. And that smile, don't get me started.

He looks back at me a purses his lips and then gives me a smile. I look at his questionably. "You're really hot" He confesses.

"Um, thanks i suppose? Haven't you got a girlfriend?" Why would he call me hot when his girlfriend is right in there.

"Yeah, but you know. It's all fun and games. I want to experience something different"

"And you're telling me that because why? Don't even tell me you want to experience me because, ew" I wasn't directing it at him personally, it's just the thought of it.

"Don't tell me you don't want to try it"

"You're gross"

"True. But you can't deny that i'm insanely attractive can you Bella?" He's so cocky and self absorbed. It's a turnoff.

"You're so cocky that i feel sick" I say to him whilst turning around and walking into the living room to sit back down. "Bye"

But before i reach the door frame, i feel someone grab hold of my wrist and pull me back.

"Let go" And with that i forcefully pull my wrists towards my sides and walk back out to sit next to that girl i spoke with earlier. I still don't know her name.

"Where's our drinks Bella?"

"Oh shît, sorry. I-"

"She made me carry them all" Harry chimed in.

"Fair play girl" Angel winks at me whilst she gets up and sits on Harrys lap after he's finished giving the drinks out.