They want me to WHAT?

The next morning I was waken by the smell of bacon, eggs, toast, and potatoes. I sit up and notice a shadow standing by my door, i rub my eyes and look at the figure. It was Colby with two plates in his hands. 

"Good morning beautiful! Hungry?" I looked at his eyes shocked because he called me beautiful and that it caused my heart to jump, but i was so hungry. So i nodded as he walked over to me.

"I made it. I thought your parents wouldn't mind!" I shook my head.

"They won't. And don't call me that!" He placed the plates on my night stand that was right next to my bed. And looked at me.

"Call you what beautiful?" he said walked sitting on my bed looking at me.

"Yes it's not true so don't call me that!" He looked at me with a smirk that placed a tingle inside me.

"Fine your gorgeous!" he said smirking a lot bigger.

"STOP WITH THE LIES! PLEASE!" i said a with a smirk and giggling.

"Look you are the most gorgeous women i know, you are the most smartest, funny, and artistic women i know. So every time you dis on your self i will...."

"You will what?" I said stopping him. There's no much he can do.

"Well you'll find out!" he said smirking. "Gorgeous!" He smiled and turn to hand me my plate when i took my phone out. He nugded me with the plate i took it placing it back where he got it. 

Because when i opened my phone i had found out that my mom and dad where planing on something and it wasn't gonna be good. I looked at Colby whom had worry in his eye's and looking at me with a 'are you ok' look. I nodded and pick up my food.

"So Colby how long are you staying here?" He smiled at looked at me picking his plate. 

"Ahh actually I'm leaving today! I have to go watch the cabin!" He looked down at his plate. That's when realized i had forgotten about the cabin thing. And my face turned red. 

So he's gonna go and watch the cabin by him self? Is that why he wanted me to go with him?

Duh guy's don't asks girls to go to a cabin in the middle of the woods when there not alone or not looking for alone time.

Could he like me?

OH i don't know that answer um maybe, but i wouldn't count on it! 

Maybe your right it's silly right how could he like me? 

O K i did not say that but i mean if he did he would try a lot harder to actually get on your good side.

Maybe. Keep thinking while i talk to him.

Alright!

I tried my best to keep my face from burning more, but then he looked up and his look was priceless. I thought i was drooling when i noticed he didn't have a shirt on. When i noticed he was looking at me a worried looked but quickly switched into a smirk. I looked away.

"Oh so your going to the cabin?" I'm just gonna play it cool like i don't remember.

"Yeah and i get you don't want to go with me and that's fine it's just that your parents asked me to look out for you while there gone. Because Killian went to the navy today to start training and he won't be getting out for another week. And i have to go to the cabin because nobody's watching it and there bin people breaking in the other cabin around." So that's what my parent want me to do. Go with him to the cabin so they knew!

I got up and walked downstairs with a set of foot steps behind me. Colby could tell I was mad because he was trying to calmed me down by saying to calmed down which wasn't working. I stopped completely when he rapped his hands around my waist then I turned around. I was loving this but didn't show it. What's wrong with me he was getting what he wants. He didn't move his but looked me in the eyes. i tried to move which didn't work.

"Stop fighting!" I did as he said. "Thank you!" i rolled my eyes. I tried to look upset but it was hard because i loving the way he was holding me. "Look your parent are gone already, and asked me to keep an eye out on you. Now i know you hate me but listen it's only a week then you can forget it even happened. You can even lock your self in your room!" With all that side he looked hurt. I tried to move again but he wouldn't let me. Gosh if he didn't let me go i would end up kissing him. Is that wrong?

"Alright well fine!" He looked a little happy. "I'll tell you what if i go with you do you promise not to have any of your girlfriends there?" I tried to look like it didnt bother me but it did just the thought of any girl touching him. 

COLBY'S POV

"Ahh yeah sure but i dont have any girlfriends YET!" I looked at her then looked away. 

"Ok!" i looked at her. "Now will you do me a favor?" 

"Sure!" i wasn't sure what she was gonna say. 

"Will you please let me go?" she said trying to get out of my grasp. i wouldnt let go until i knew she was calm and that it is what she wanted.

"Do you want me to?" She looked at me with 'are you kidding me' look but i just acted like i didn't notice. 

"Why would you even ask me that?" i looked at her trying to find something that would tell me she wanted to be let go besides her. But i didn't find anything that tells me she's creeped by my actions.

"Do you want me to?" i asked one more time. I Wanted to make sure that she was alright with coming with me but this is not the way to do it. 

"Ahh Y-yes!" she tried to sound convincing but didn't however i knew she wanted to be out of talking to me.

I releast my hands from around her and before turning around to the stair i seen something in her eyes something like hurt or disappointed. I turned before she could say anything and stopped when she placed her hand on my shoulder. I then turn when i notice her smiling.

"This may seem weird but i need a hug!" I was more then happy to hear that because if i didn't make her like me or love me i would be dead by fathers hands so acted like i was confused but non the less i rapped my arms around her and pulled her close (If i was gonna make here like me then mise well some fun out of. After all she is suppose to be mine). She tightened her grip. "Thank you for your help!" she said as i felt her breath on my neck. I got to say i'm loving this.

"Anything for you!" I am glad to know it's working. But she pulled back a little where my arms were still rapped around her. I was so confused i that i was wrong until.

"Is it a bad thing that i want to kiss you right now?" i was shocked but just smiled and her. Nope it's definitely working.

"Not unless you have a boyfriend or your just saying that to see what i say!" she matched my smile. "So my  answer is do you have a boyfriend?" 

"Me have a boyfriend please have you looked at me lately i look like i was hit by a bus!" She said that i knew she was trying to see what i would do. So started tickling her and she squealed. SCORE shes ticklish that's good to know. Good because girls love to be tickled.

She stopped laughing to catch her breath. Then looked at me. She was laying on the floor me on the side of her sitting up. I lean over her and became face to face with here. I got to say she is sexy as hell. "Do you want me to move!" I asked as she looked like she was burning up. I love the effect i have on her. I'm glad it's working out so well, because when she finds out the truth she'll still love me to stay with me. How knows i may learn to love her.

"If you move i'll probably never talk to you again." With that said i leaned closer to her and placed my lips with hers. Good we're off to a good start.