Looking isn't a crime!

The moment I stepped foot in his house I got the shivers. Probably because of all the eye-raping from the guys that are in Colby's gang or whatever. But as soon as I up my hair out of my face I heard a bunch of groans and whistles. I smirked then walked into my bedroom like I own the place. I turned around and noticed every guy on this floor staring at me.

"You guys should really learn not to stare at other guys girls especially your leader's girl!" I smirked and at that moment all their faces went pale and they quickly turned around and walked away fastly. I turned and shut the door. The last thing is I want is to be is getting in trouble for something that didn't happen.

I walk over to the bed and sat down. I need some sleep. I lay back and then the door swings open. Reviewing a very sexy Colby. The only thing that made it better was the way he walked over to the bed like he owned the world. I sat up and my eyes raped him with-in every inch. Hey, he's a jackass and a fucking idiot but he is sexy and it doesn't hurt to look! Right?

"Enjoying yourself there?" he asked as he stood in front of me. He leaned down and pulled my body to his. Forcing me up with him.

"I wish I could say you had something that interested me but sadly not you don't!" I smirked and he brought me closer.

"Oh yeah well let's see about that!" he stood me on my two feet then back away two steps. He then tugged at the bottom of his shirt sliding it up and off. Then he pulled me into his chest once more. Then picked up my hands that were swinging at my side and placed them on his chest. My eyes widen.

I was about removed my hands until he started moving my hands along his chest. He let go of my hands then I started moving them on my own. It felt like rock or stone. I backed away once I realized what I was doing. 

"Red! You do realize we are getting married soon which means that I'm all yours so stop being such a scary-cat and get over here before I make you!" He said I felt like this was going to happen anyway. I walked over to him and stood in front of him. I didn't dare to make eye contact. "RED!" he snapped and I looked into the eyes of the devil himself. The same eyes that made my knees weak and my heart pound from both fear and something else that was there.

He wrapped an arm around my body sending me forward and crashing into his chest. He used his free hand to creast my cheek placing his lips to mine. I ain't gonna lie this felt both right and wrong at the same time. I made parts of me want more and other parts want to run. After a couple seconds, I pulled away to catch my breath. He places his lips on my neck and jaw it caused a moan from me. He then leans down causing me to be laid on the bed with care. He removes his lips from my neck and looks at me. I found myself wanting more so I place my lips to him and he gently moves his hands on the side of my body and under my shirt pulling it up. I didn't realize that I was pulling my shirt up until he stopped his hands and stopped kissing me than I  pulled it off the rest of the way. Then his lips came crashing down on mine. 

Hey, sorry guys this is a short update but I finally updated. I love you guys and thank you for reading my books!