The Question

An hour later

I walk out of the room to go down to the main lobby to fetch me some dinner. Colby was still in the room talking to Jason about their business thing and I decided that it was nun of my business and I wanted to get out of there. When I reached the lobby Olivia was there downing a couple bloody Marys at the bar they had. I sat next to her and I watched as she ordered another one. She smiled at me before she downed it.

"Colby still being a dick?" She asked. I looked forward and noticed the bartender eyeing me. With a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hey, sweetness what can I get you?" He asked. I smiled. He leaned on the counter.

"Straight whisky!" I said. He seemed surprised.

"Your a girl who can hold down her drink?" He said.

"I change my mind sex on the beach, whisky isn't going to  anything for my taste buds!" I said.

"I'll make that on the house!" He said. Then winked.

"Then double that!" I said. I turned back to Olivia when he placed them in front of me. I downed one and it went hard I started coughing. She laughed. "Yup! So wanna tell me why your here downing bloody marys like there air?" I asked. She looked at me.

"Colby ended up losing one of his best friends today from grade school. He happened to be my ex since junior year when he got up and decided to cheat on me with my cousin!" I frowned.

"Colby didn't take that too well did he?"

"Nope they stopped being friends for me and sometimes I think he regretted it until he found out that his uncle killed him is when  he snapped at me telling me it was my fault and it wouldn't have happened if it weren't because of me!" She said. She downed her 8th one.

"Liv he didn't mean it he's just angry k. Look give me time to talk to him!" I said.

"No, he's gonna hurt you again!" She said. I went to say something back when the bartender move from behind the bar to were I was sitting. I turned around watching him. He moved closer to me. Liv was either not paying attention or to drunk to notice. He placed his hands on my thigh while he stood between  my legs. I tried to push him back but he wouldn't move anywhere but closer to me.

"RED!" I heard Colby say. I heard the amount of anger boil in his voice. The bartender moved away dude to Colby's death stare. I jumped up and walked over to him. His hands went around my waist and he looked at me. It was calm but I seen the anger. I looked towards Liv to see a druck touching her boobs. She was clearly trying to push him off but failed.

"Colby, Olivia." I said quickly. Colby pushed me into Jason's arms and walked over to his sister.

"You feel so nice back in my arms." Jason said softly. My eyes remanded on Colby pring the guys hands off his sister. I could tell he broke it because of the cracking sound. "Once lover boy is gone you'll be mine again." Jason whispered. I turned to him and brought my knee up to his sensitive spot. He launched over in pain. "Bitch!" He squeeled. Colby glared at him as Killian held Olivia.

"Go back to your dorm I'll deal with you later. " Colby said to me. I rolled my eyes and turned to the stairs.

"Yes, sir." I said cocky. I heard steps behind me and I knew it was him. He pushed me into the stairs ledge.

"Don't fucking push me red. Because right now you have already pissed me off." He said. I roll my eyes again and continue walking. I heard him grunt so I picked up my paste and entered the room and went to the bathroom and locked the door.

Tears ran down my cheeks. The dorm room door slams and I flinched. I walk over to the tub and lay against it. A rapid knock hit the bathroom door. "Red!" He growled.

"Go away." I cried. A bang on the door told me he wasnt going to. "What did I ever do to you? I have been nothing but honest. I've listened to every damn demand you give me. I haven't let another man touch me. I have been nothing but loyal to you. But yet you punish me like it was I to blame. Why?" I cried. I heard a sigh.

"Baby please come out. Let me hold you." He said. I knew better but I still opened the door. He searched my face. His emotions held confusion. Like he was confused if he should yell or hold me. "The wedding is tomorrow. You are too spend the noght at your parents house and get the rest of the arrangements done." He said. More tears ran down my face as I walked past him.

"Yes sir." I said. I walked to the bed. I plugged in head phones and grabbed my suit case out from under the bed. I put my lingering clothing in the suit case and put my lotions and body spray in as well.

"Yes sir?" Killian said walking into the room. My music hand ended so I heard what they were taking about.

"She's going to her parents house tonight. You are to go with her and watch her. If you are to sleep you will do so on the floor next her bed. I will not having her run off or someone take her. Mess up and I will turn your insides out.

"Yes, sir." He said. I stand up and went to follow him out of the room. Colby grabbed my arm and spun me to look at him. He pulled one head phone out.

"I'll send your dress to your room tonight. I will have some dressers come as well for make up and hair." He said. This is really happening? He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my lips closer so they were touching his. He pulled back and rub his thumb on my cheek. "Soon you will be my wife." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Dream come true right?" I asked. He looked to get angry. "You get what you want and I have to suffer. Perfect marriage in public but behind closed doors I'm just another one of your men that you can boss around and control. I will never forgive you if you go through with this." I said. He smiled.

"You already love me." He said. I nodded.

"Yeah, if you can call it that anymore. You got your wish ok? I hate you and I always will if you are to go through with this." I said. He got angier.

"We'll see about that." He growled grabbing my arm. Killian grabbed his shoulder.

"Her parents are expecting her within an hour. If you do this she'll she the whole night." Killian said. Even though he tried to help I still hated him.

"Take her out of here before I change my mind." Colby ordered. I roll my eyes and let out a laugh.

"Yes please take me away from him. Dream come true after all." I said. I don't know why I kept going or where any of thisnwas coming from but it was happening. Killian covered my mouth before I spoke again.

"You're NOT helping." He said dragging me out of the room.