Had enough

Emma's P.O.V

I walk down the hall of the rooms tired and not knowing where to sleep. I decided to go find Xavier. I track my way back where we first arrived. I earned a couple stares from the men. I heard his voice behind a curtain door.

"... What do you mean he hasn't canceled it yet?" Xavier roared. The lump in my throat tightened. "Fix it now!" He said. I heard the slamming of plastic.

"Sir, the girl?" A guy asked.

"What about her?" He asked annoyed.

"What are we to do with her after the wedding is canceled? Surely you won't keep her here again her own free will?" He asked. I heard a sigh and decided to peek in the room.

"That girl is Emma. My cousin's ONLY weakness. I will do anything in my power to make her want to stay. That way I control Colby. Anything less and my company becomes his. And her selfish parents get the jewls they want. I refuse to let those fucking creatures pick jewls over there own blood and flesh." Xavier said. My eyes stung. They were in it for the money? This whole time I believed they wanted me to forgive them but it was all a show.

"Sorry, sir." The man said turning around and spotting me. I went to move but Xavier looked back as well. I wiped my tears and turned around.

"Emma! Come back!" Xavier yelled after me. I marched to the room where Killian wasm but before I could enter Xavier hand pinned me to the wall. "Listen to me." He said.

"No, I heard enough from you. And everyone. I'm tired of playing a pon in everyones games. The only reason I decided to agree to marry Colby was to protect my parents. But now I just want them to burn in hell along with everyones else. I'm done feeling like a cry baby and going along with everything. You wanted me to stay willingly. Well here's me telling you and everyone to fuck off. I'm getting out of here." I said. I walked past him. He grabbed my arm.

"I'll get a car ready for you. You will take one of my men. And a gun of your own." He said. My breath hunched. He's letting me leave? "Please tell me you know how to use a gun?" He askes.

"Hunting days with James." I mumbled. He chuckled.

"Stay safe. And please if you need anything just call me." He said slipping a phone in my hand before walking off. I looked down at it.

"Your leaving?" I heard. I look up to see Maria.

"I have too. Keep him safe for me?" I nodded towards the room where Killian rested. She nodded. I sighed.

"Take a shower and I'll get you a clean pair of clothes." She said. I nodded and let her led me to the showers. "Um all I found was some leather pants with a leather crop top which was all that I found that was going to fit You. Along with this leather jacket. If you ask me I think will look great on you." She beamed. I nodded.

"Thank you." I said. She smiled.

"Ahh Jose said Xavier sent him." She said.

"Alright thanks." I said. She nodded then left the room. I stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower cleaning off all the dirt and sweat. Once I finished I got out and rubbed lotion on my skin. I slipped on tge clothes and put my hair in a french braid.

When I walked out of the bathroom this Jose character was no where to be scene. I decided to go and ask Maria. When I got to the room where Killian slept I heard voices.

"Last time I checked you two broke up." I heard Killian say.

"And last time I checked she was single." I heard a man say.

"No she is very well MINE." Killian growled. I decided it was best to pop in now. When I did I saw Killian and a man around his age face to face. Maria was trying to stand between them.

"Guys-." She tried.

"Well that's not what she said." The other guy yelled.

"Jose-" she tried again.

"I'M TELLING YOU SHE ISN'T SINGLE AND IS VERY WELL MINE!" Killian growled.

"Killian-." She tried again.

"STOP!" I yelled. That took all there attention and everyone looked at me. "Jose you and I are leaving. Killian, you and Maria work out whatever it is you need to work out. End of discussion." I said quickly.

"Emma you are not leaving." Killian said walking up to me.

"Try ane stop me." I said pulling Jose's arm.

"Xavier wou-." He started.

"Xavier gave me permission. Along with this." I said holding up a phone. "And a car. Do me a favor and just back off." I said. He looked hurt.

"Fine." He said storming pass me. I watched him disappear in a room followed by the slamming of the door.

"Don't worry Emma he'll clam down." Maria said. I gave her a half smile and turned to Jose.

"Let's go." I said. He walked behind me closely.

"I have been informed I am to be your bodyguard?" He said. I nodded.

"Which means pretty boy, you listen to me." I said looking up at him. He smirked. "Wipe that smirk off your face." I said. He quickly turned serious. I walked past the other men and up to Xavier who had his eyes roaming my body. His eyes glowed with lust and awe.

"Wow." He said. I gave annoyed eye roll but stopped once I noticed every guy in here was gawking. I soon felt uncomfortable. Xavier cleared his throat. "Back to work." He ordered. And then they did.

"Should I change?" I asked.

"NO!" Xavier and Jose said quickly. I crossed my arms.

"I'm leaving now." I said. Xavier pulled me into his chest with his hands on my hips.

"Tell me one thing?" He whispered in my ear. A shiver ran down my spine. And suddenly I didn't feel so badass.

"W-what is that?" I asked.

"You'll come back for one last visit? I would hate not to see you one last time." He said. I gulped and my palms became sweaty. What's wrong with me?

"Can't make.any promises." I said.

"Then I'm sorry but you're never leaving here." He joked.

"Fine maybe one visit." I said. He chuckled.

"That's all I asked." He said letting go of me. My body felt cool without him. He turned to Jose. "Take care of her. And don't even for a second think about touching a hair on her head unless necessary. Understood?" He asked. Jose gulped and nodded.

"Of course sir." he said.