WHAT A MISTAKE!

After our little kissing scene downstairs an hour ago I had to get some sleep. I was glad to sleep by i was even more glad that he was laying next to me. I loved being rapped in his arms, and even better he was shirtless. I looked at his abs amazed at what i was seeing. His 8 pack was almost the mot amazing thin i've scene all day.

"Like what you see?" Shit i was caught. Yet didn't care.

"Of course i do who wouldn't like 8 packs?" he looked at me and smiled and kissed my forehead.

"So my beautiful girlfriend we have to get going if we want to beat the storm!" I was glad to be called his.

"Girlfriend?" I looked at him. And he placed a kiss on my lips.

"Don't like it?" he asked. "Or is that not what we are?"

"No Not its like that. Its the fact I haven't dated anyone since Jason and he broke my heart."

"I know and now I'm here to fix the pieces that he broke. Emma I promise I will never break your heart." I looked at him saw all truth gladly I can't handle him breaking my heart that's where I would of gone crazy.

He kissed me then got up. I looked at him when he stretched out his arms. His sweat pants are black and go perfectly when he has no shirt on. "Oh nice your checking me out!" I giggled

"What do you except I'm a girl!" I got up and walked up to him.

"Not just any girl! My girl!" he rapped his arms around me. "There for I could careless if your checking me out."

"Good!" he then kisses me again.

"Hey so I've got a question." I added. As he looks down at my into my eyes.

"Ask!" I smiled while he smirked.

"If were going to the cabin is Carlo gonna be there?" I smiled big knowing what he gonna ask.

"Why you like him or something?" I looked at him and I guess he can read my mind because that's what I thought he was going to say.

"Oh yeah because he's so hot even better then you and he was my little kid crush, middle school, high school, and collage crush." I said sarcastically. He looked at me and the next thing I know I'm at the end of my bed being tickled.

"Take it back!" "Take it back!" he said tickling me. Darn he knows I'm ticklish.

"Alright!" "Alright!" "I take it back" "I take it back!" he stopped and I was left catching my breath. "Gosh I was joking!"

"Hold on I was your little kid crush!" Oh shit he caught that.

"So!" with him leaning over me at the end of my bed. If my mom or dad walked in right now I would be in big trouble. Kinda because i'm 21.

"Does that me you never stop having a crush on me?"

SHIT why did he have to be so smart.

"Yes!" he smiled but I couldn't tell why because he found out I still had a crush on him or that I might of just said that he was smart out loud.

"Good because I've never stop having a crush on you since then either. And thanks for calling me smart!"

"You had a crush on me? Wow I thought the bad boys never do love and crushes?" I smiled knowing I had him.

"Who said I was bad boy?" He just smirked. "I mean I am but I do have a life where I do love and crushes!"

"Alright Mr bad boy get up and get your stuff packed." with me remembering what passion we were in. He for up pulling me to my feet.