How you meet

okay no one give me shit on this, but for now I'm just gonna write for the mainerish characters on the 100, mainly because I'm lazy.

If you want me to include a character that I might've left out just leave a comment and I'll make sure to put them in k? K.

Bellamy- You met Bellamy when you were locked up, he was the guard assigned to your cell, and sense he wasn't too much of an ass he actually had conversations with you, sometimes he'd sneak some food into your cell.

Finn- You and Finn had met each other in your Earth Skills class, you both were always partners on everything and always having to be spilt apart for talking to much. You had crush on him but refused to let it show because of his relationship with Raven. Which sense you are a complete bitch (😂 lol jk don't be sensitive) you hoped it wouldn't last long.

Jasper- You and Jaspar met through Monty actually, since you were some freaky genuis rebellious 'I will not be labeled' girl, you and Jaspar got along quite well, sometimes leaving Monty outta the picture.

Monty- You have known Monty sense as long as you could remember. Your families had always been close so you were basically forced to be best friends with him.

Murphy- You didn't have the greatest first meeting with Murphy, you met on the ground when you first landed. You got into some stupid argument with him and almost stabbed him to death, he refused to hit you back after the many swings you threw.

Clarke- You met Clarke in the mountain, you were a grounder kept in the cages and she helped you escape with her and Anya.