What they do that pisses you off

Bellamy- He was so easily distracted. You guys could be having one on one time and if something came into his mind that he felt he needed to do, he went and did it.

Finn- He died

Jasper- He was hilarious but sometimes he just didn't know when to stop the jokes.

Monty- The fact he spent more time with his computer than with you.

Murphy- He is easily angered, we all know he had temper issues and that's what bothers you.

Clarke- "Im so sick of being so serious, it's making my brain delirious." You said to Clarke. (If u understand that reference ily nd comment)

Lexa- That she died

Raven- As tough as she is she can take a lot of things to heart even if it's just jokes.

Ok ok, I know y'all hate me for not updating in 27 years but I'm back.

I fell in a little bit of a slump but school is about to end so I have all the time in the world to upd8 this shit y'all.

Leave suggestions of any topics you would like in the comments.

BUT PLEASE READ THIS PART IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE AN IMAGINE FOR YOU.

*I WILL ONLY DO IMAGINES IF YOU PRIVATE MESSAGE ME YOUR REQUEST*

I know it sounds a little picky but it's just while I was trying to do the ones left in the comments I would mix what some people wanted in someone else's and it was not a pretty sight.

Im so sorry if you left me one while I fell off the face of the earth but just copy and paste that Shit and private message me.
I'm back for good now.
Peace out.