Invitation

Hey guys!! Sorry for the long wait. I had finals this week so my head hurts. Anyway, Here's the next chapter!!

                 Garroth POV
Her smile is so beautiful. As well as her hazel eyes. I wonder where she's going with that hood and cape on. We begin walking down the street. She looked around in awe. She then began munching on the bread she clutched in her hand. After she was finished, she still looked hungry.
"Hey...um. If your still hungry... I can take you to a restaurant to get some lunch." She then put her hand on her growling stomach.
"If it won't be any trouble for you, then I guess" she responded.
"Great!" I said as I led her to the restaurant.
~Time skip from the Garmau gods~
Aphmau POV
Why am I trusting him so easily. Especially a guard!! He seems like a nice guy. But why am I receiving help from him! I didn't think guards, especially from O'kasis, cared about homeless people like me. Oh well. I'll keep my guard up. At least he's offering food. I don't know him well, especially if we met 5 minutes ago.
     "We're here!" Said Gar as he opened the door to the restaurant. I took in a whiff of the scent.
     "Smells like burnt toast." I said. He chuckled as we sat down.
     "You can order anything you want!" He said. "I have the money." I glanced up at him, giving him an evil smile. "Uh oh" he mumbled.
     "Time to take advantage of that" I mumbled to myself. A waitress in a leather shirt, dark pants, and long boots, with her light blue hair tied up into a bun walked up to our table.
     "The name's Katelyn. I'll be your server. What can I get you." Said Katelyn as she tapped her pen on her notepad.
     "I'll get a slice of ham" said Gar. She scribbled it down on her notepad and looked at me.
     "Ill get a slice of ham, bread, fried crab, cooked fish, steak, carrots, and broccoli." I said as she was scribbling everything I ordered onto her notepad.
     "Jeez girl. Have you not eaten for a week?!" Said Katelyn, looking at me.
     "Something like that." I responded. Katelyn sighed and walked back to the kitchen. I looked back at Gar to see him in utter shock. "You said I could order whatever I want, so I did." He began laughing.
     "Man. You remind me of me." He said chuckling. "I used to eat everything in sights hen I was younger, but my mother got mad at me and told me that I shouldn't eat more than I need, because there are other hungry children in the world that don't have food." His voice began to drift off.
     "Would you... Tell me more... About your mother?" I said. "It's just that... I don't remember my mother very well. I can't even remember her face." My voice trailed off.
Garroth POV
"My mother?" I questioned. She nodded her head. "Well I don't remember much, but she was very kind. She respected everyone, and took care of them. She cared for everyone's well-being. I loved her with all my heart."
"Wait...so, is she dead?" she questioned. Her expression looked worried.
"Yeah. She was murdered." I then lowered my voice. "By a witch" I muttered. She covered her hand over her mouth.
"Gar... I'm so sorry for questioning you about her." She said. She began to look sadder.
"It's alright." I said. "I'm used to it. People would always question me about her."
Aphmau POV
I really didn't mean to be such a jerk to him. Asking if his mothers dead?! BAKA APHMAU!
Katelyn then comes around with our food. She sets it down at our table, and I start munching down right away.
~A few minutes later~
We finished and payed for our food. I found it odd though as we were eating, that Gar didn't take off his helmet. He just kept stuffing his food under his helmet. As I was about to get up, Dante suddenly burst through the door, panting. He looked over at us and began glaring. He marched over and put his hands on the table.
"Where have you been?!" Dante whisper shrieks. "Oh, hey Aphmau!" He looks at me. He then looks back at Gar.
"As you can see, I'm enjoying a nice meal" Gar says as he points to the empty plates on the table.
     "I've been looking everywhere for you." Dante says, with his hands on the table. "We have to head back now."
     "Aww. Do we have to?" Gar pouts.
     "Yes. Now come on" Dante says as he grabs Gars wrist.
    "You go on ahead. I'll catch up." Gar told Dante.
    Gar and me head out of the restaurant. He stops and turns towards me.
     "It was nice meeting you!" Gar smiles. "I'm sure you have to get back to your home now."
I look down at my black leather boots.
     "I...actually don't...have a home." I say. Gar then looks at me with concern.
     "W-well... If you want... I-I could invite you to stay at the castle. " He stutters. "You would have to pay rent by helping out. Like being a maid."
     "W-What?! You just met me! You must be very naive to invite a girl you barely know to a castle. What if I was an assassin and planned to murder the king?" I said.
     "Then I would be sad. I trust you." He says looking into my eyes. I could now tell that his eyes were an icy blue color. His eyes are beautiful...WAIT. STOP. You barely even know him. But for some reason... I trust him too.
I smiled.
     "I accept your offer" I sighed.

HIYA GUYS!! Sorry I haven't posted. School for me is over in a few days, so HOPEFULLY I can update more often. But my parents signed me up for a bunch of camps and activities over the summer. You guys are awesome so I'll post as often as I can. SEE YA IN NEXT CHAPTER!! BAI!!!