The castle

Aphmau POV
     I don't understand why he invited me to stay at the castle or why I seem to trust him. Does he have the authority? He is just a guard... Isn't he?
     We walk up to the gates of the castle. I pull my hood over my head. Dante goes up to the gates first.
     "Hey! Open the gates for us!" He yells up to the tower. One of the guards on the wall looks at Dante. I could tell he glanced at me. I put my head down.
     "Open the gates! Captain Dante is here!" The guard yelled. Several guards rushed to open the iron gate. They pulled down on the large chains. The gate opened with a loud creak.
     Gar leaned over to me. "Ok so, in order for you to stay in the castle, you need to do work. You can be a maid, help cook dinner, etc. But I have to ask the head maid if you can join. She'll most likely say yes."I nodded my head.
      I still didn't know if this was a trap, or why he was helping me. What did I do to make him do this for me.

He grabbed my wrist and started leading me into the castle. I yanked my wrist away from him. "I don't get it. Why are you helping me. What did I do for you to deserve your kindness." He sighed.
     "You'll get your answer soon enough" he smiled. We followed Dante into the castle. As we entered, my eyes widened. The hallway was huge! There was a huge chandelier in the middle of the hall. Lights hung all around the hall. Everything was so big!
     I began spinning in circles, getting dizzy from all the amazing things. Gar grabbed my shoulders.
     "Woah there! Calm down!" He said. " I know. Pretty cool right." I could see his eyes through his helmet. They were icy blue.
     "Hello?" He was waving his hand in front of my face. Omg! I was staring at him!
     "Oh...uh...sorry." My face turns bright red. I pull my hood over in front of my face and bend my head down. Nice going Aph.

  ~A few moments later~

Gar and Dante lead me down stairs into a kitchen. There were lots of women cooking and cleaning.

     "Donna!" Dante said, walking towards a brown haired woman.

  "Hello Dante! What can I help you with!" She said. Dante motioned me to come forward.

     "This is Aphmau. She would like to work here." He said.

    "I can cook, clean, and do all kinds of stuff!" I said smiling. Donna began to examine me, thinking to herself.

     "You seem like a fine young girl! Your hired!" She said. I smiled.

     "Great! Thank you!" I said.

Hello guys! Sorry the chapter came out so late. My phone was being stupid. I don't know when the next chapter will be out. But until then, Bye!