The new girl in town

Hey everyone! Sorry this chapter came out late. It was suppose to come out two days ago but I never got the chance to finish writing it.
??? POV
          "The city of O'kasis. One of the most powerful cities in the region. Hopefully I can make a new life here." I mumbled to myself, as I gaze at the city from the enchanted forest. I start walking towards the city.
People aren't eyeing my down. That's a first. Probably because I'm wearing this cape, and people don't know who I am. I think I'm going to like it here. I thought to myself as I walked through the streets of O'kasis. I better keep my head down for a few days to make sure that I'm not being followed.
"HELP!! THIEF!!!" Someone cried. I turned to see a person wearing black and a mask getting ready to sprint by me with a woman's wallet (pretend they had wallets). I decided to act quickly and stick my foot out to trip him. I wonder how amusing this will be.
I stick my foot out, and just as planned, he tripped over my foot, and landed face first into the pavement. I put my foot on his head, and tied a rope around his wrists behind his back.
"You sure are clumsy" I muttered to him. I take the woman's wallet out of his hand and give it back to her. The guards came and took the bandit away.
"Thank you so much! Your a Hero!" She said. "Please, how can I repay you" she asked.
"Maybe you can give her a free cake" says a figure appearing behind her. He looked like he was a guard. He had armor, but no helmet. His blue hair blew in the wind. (Humans don't hate Meif'was)
"That's a great idea, Dante~Kun!" They both led me back to a pink bakery. "You can sit down if you like" she pointed to a table. "I'm Kawaii~Chan, and this is Dante~Kun, my husband. And the girl over there, sitting at the other table, is our daughter, Nekoette~tan."
I look over to the other table and see Nekoette peeling apples. She looks up and smiles at me. I smile back.
"I'm Aphmau by the way." I say.
"Aphmau... Senpai!" Says Kawaii~Chan. "Kawaii~Chans calling you Aphmau~Senpai. No buts" I smile and roll my eyes. "Kawaii~Chan has apple pie. Would Aphmau~Senpai like that?"
"Sure, but you don't have to do this for me"
"Yes I do!" She said "Aphmau~Senpai saved Kawaii~Chan's wallet, so now Kawaii~Chan has to thank Aphmau~Senpai. Anyway, here you go." She says as she placed a whole apple pie on the table in front of me. I stare at it.
"I'm not sure if I can eat all of this right now. " I said.
"You can wrap it in foil, so you can take it to go." Said Dante, as he munched on some chocolate pie.
I ate about a quarter of the pie (because I haven't eaten in a while).
"That was delicious!" I said as Kawaii~Chan took the rest of the pie and wrapped it in foil.
"Thank you!" She responded. She gave the wrapped pie back to me, and I stuck it in my backpack. "Come back soon!" She waved as I exit through the door.
"I'll definitely come back!" I waved back smiling.
"Wait! Ms. Aphmau~Senpai!" Nekoette said, chasing after me. "Here" she handed me a big red apple.
"Thank you!" I said taking the apple from her. "I'll eat it when I need food"
"Ok! Bye!" She said waving.
"Bye!" I waved back. Time to head back to the road.

It can be hard writing a chapter where Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau are having a conversation. You have to remember to put Senpai, Chan, Kun, etc. and it can be very stressful. Then you actually get used to writing all of that, so when you are just writing someone's name normally, I almost write Senpi, etc. after it. We'll see Kawai~Chan and Dante again in the future, but right now, It's the start of a new adventure for both Aphmau and Garroth.